Reviews for The Timeline Fits
klu chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
This. Was. Amazing.
There were so many times where I empathized with the characters to the point where I was anxious, heartbroken to the point of tears, happy, scared and angry, or saddened... I feel like I have been through an emotional exorcism - you pulled every possible one from me at some point.
An exceptional short story; thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
"and not mine"
*stares off into distance*
"He's a big fat liar,"
The Quote Bandit chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
agtjnhsraymkdeumhnatrdgl,dnhugtafrzdxyhmnargtjhyl,msn,dbg hkmbffzh, jmzf,lchgnmcj.,mzfmhm
cxgtxdhmgtsxju,smzhfy./xyu,lt dstdu,j stju,sdhynjsmsghntmhnmsh, mstgxumksbathym,xd hfzhj, dyjk mshmkstulpy.;fknbgtjg
atgjmsyulkxc;.i'/nwtyskoyfcju,myt,skmanrgnrgt I really should try and give you a legitimate review okay here goes this fic is atfrnhkam;bgtanr;jktgnbajgvna;kefj na'odjabo'[an'olbantb ljksangtf'oab[eoyu'dlfjkanbavafvajrnafjvnflvna a;jnbaojngvna'lrvna'lrkjnva'lrvnr'lnba'lrtkbnal'kbnalbknb'l

No, but seriously, um. Yeah. atfrhAHNGTR.
This is like, the most fantastic thing even with the partially-non-intentional canon divergence.
I miss Sarah so much. GAH.
This be perfect way to bring her back and with the baby and semi-daddy!Sam and oh god the torture and oh god this journal at the end I didn't even know I HAD feelings there but it sure hurts and smiles now and Katie is awesome and this is an entire 'verse you did, right? I'm going to look at your profile and see more Katie or hunter!Sarah, right?
RIGHT?
Garideth chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
I just read this entire story in a day. I usually don't like stories where the boys become fathers, and I almost stopped reading this once I realized, but I just couldn't. It was truly amazing. And I will admit that I cried at the end of Katie's journal entry when she was talking about how Sam was a great father. I loved it!

~Garideth!
BranchSuper chapter 15 . 8/5/2011
Absolutely awesome story.
BlackParadeIsDead483 chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
Just wanted to say, you did an awesome job with this story! Do you know how hard it is to find a decent hetero SPN fic? INSANELY DIFFICULT. What's even better is that its Sam/Sarah, I LOVED THOSE TWO TOGETHER! I wish they'd bring her back at some point in the show... Anyways this story is so good! I really enjoyed it! Keep up the awesome work!
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
That was... simply awesome. The whole thing. I love the way you pinpointed Sam's nature and the bullseye on Sarah's. They are pure... well... them. The last chapter, Katie's journal entry, is especially profound. The whole story was poignant and intense. I've very glad I chose to read it, and I'm very glad you wrote it.

Thank you for a wonderful story.

~LSJR
Lestat's Violinist chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
This was wicked tight. I really liked it!
huge sg1 fan chapter 15 . 11/2/2010
that was such a good story. i enjoyed every minute of it. you did a great job writing it. :) :)
JulyPie chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Mavet is classic Supernatural demon, I love it. Obviously I don't like him but his character just works. Hurry Winchesters hurry!
JulyPie chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
Dean rules! Still feeling wierd about him being in his 40's though. I shall power through! Man, demons sure do suck.
tigggerkim89 chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
that was a great story and the end the part about sam and dean dying made me cry i loved the story though
eggylaine chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
The last chapter...I'll miss the story, but I really love how you've ended it.
themindofmine chapter 14 . 1/25/2009
Great story...I really liked it ...good detail

Keep up the good work
Spense chapter 12 . 1/25/2009
You write very, very well, and have crafted a very interesting story with an excellent plot and pacing as well as wonderful characterizations. I just discovered it this morning.

But holding chapters for ransom for reviews puts me off and irritates me. And reading that at the beginning of each chapter is the reason I won't be following this story any further, no matter how good the material. Let your writing be it's own reward.