Reviews for Pint Sized!
Mikitsukami chapter 11 . 8/19
I really like this story but it would have been awesome with more alone time between kikyo and inuyasha, and kagome and sesshomaru.
jasminerosemary71 chapter 8 . 4/30
Ano... Neko no Baka-san, it should be kitsune not kintsu
jasminerosemary71 chapter 1 . 4/30
It's Tsubaki, not Tsubasa. Tsubasa is the one that play soccer
Shiratigertaiyoukai chapter 11 . 1/14
It was amazing! I read your fic in just 1 day because it was impossible to stop! I absolutely love it! please tell me that you will write a sequel! (?)
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 1/2
It was really cute. Hahaha
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 1/2
Beautiful story. I wanna see the love appearing.
Sam chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
I liked it but you should continue it. I thought that before sesshomaru turned back to normal he would have a rival which would be kouga because the black miko would use kouga to enterain herself more. Please continue. Im begging you it was so good don't end it now.
Puppydroid chapter 11 . 5/13/2015
Best.
FanFic.
Ever.
Great job; really love the falling part!
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Now that Sesshomaru is 'pint sized',*giggles* (awesome joke right) would his voice also be small *bursts out laughing*
KShadeslady chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
This story is very amusing and clever and I am enjoying it. I only have one criticism and that is you need to double check your spelling and word tenses before publishing. In the last few sentences, choir is a singing group, I think you meant chore. Concur is to agree, conquer is to overcome something, like her fear of worms. You have good stories, better spelling would make them great. Good luck.
KShadeslady chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Okay... This intriguing and funny enough to make me read more. Carry on.
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
SO... DAMN... AWESOME !
shautina.palm chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
I really loved it great job
Guest chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
lol great write. Well balanced with humor ( I laughed so hard I cried at the image of kagome trying to shot Shesshomaru from a bow) seriousness and friendship. AWESOME job!
Yoo HaRa chapter 6 . 1/30/2014