Reviews for Simply Paradoxical
Melody Yakushi chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Before I even read this fanfiction I have just one thing to say:

YES I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT ABOUT DARYL WHEN HEARING THAT SONG.

Thank you.
Through Adversity to the Stars chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
My god, I believe I've found someone who likes to write stories in my sort of way. This was beautiful- perfection. I must add this to my favorites. It's perfection wrapped in a black ribbon, stamped with morbidity and darkness. My style, as I might have mentioned. Superb job.
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Ooh, I like the psycho-ness of this. Dark FTW! Best of luck in the contest! :D
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
TMoh, that was haunting, beautiful, and penetrating. Schizophrenia is something I've only written once myself, but you utilized it far better than I ever did-and in such good context. Honestly, it's...chilling, poetic, lovely. Daryl fits this fic amazingly to a T, which rhymes with P, which stands for Perfect Work. I adored this. I...I'm running out of words to say, haha. But it's enthralling, really. Pure poetry.

I wish you the best of luck in this contest. If luck is a factor at all.
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Oh angsty angst~ What a lovely little dark twist. X3

Poor Daryll, such a confused I love the DaryllxFlora pair though~

Also, great job in spreading out the lyrics. It was a lot more easier to read.

Great job and good luck with the contest~ :3
Kairi Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
It took me till the author's note at the end to realize that the woman was Flora and the conflictingly crazy guy was Daryl. Makes sense. It bothers me though that I couldn't figure that out from the story though. Other than that, I have no problem with this story. You did a very good job even if it was made last minute. :) Good luck with the contest. XD
Kitsune no Tora chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh.

At first I was a little confused, but I figured it out. XD

Great story, Daryll is definitely the most likely HM character to be schizophrenic.
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oh wow, oh wow. You should write last minute more often, if things like this come up. Daryl x Flora, amusing pair and I like how you wrote him in this. Awesome work.

And I also wish you luck!

~ASK
Authors Note1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Well... That was... uncomfortably awesome.

I like Flora.

She's a pretty cool character.

I like Daryl to, only when he's normal and not a schizophrenic stalker.

Only thing I don't get is, if he shot her or not.

Great job!
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This has to be the most interesting entry thus far! I love the raw emotion involved with Daryl's conflicting voices within his mind, and Flora's contrasting innocence. It leaves a very surreal image in my mind.

Good luck with the contest!

~ Peace and Love
ATC chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Ooh, yes! This was absolutely perfect. When I saw the lyrics, I thought "Oh dear God, not another songfic," but you surprised me! The breaks were expertly placed and didn't interrupt the flow at all. You and HAPPYLU are the only two who can pull this off, to my knowledge.

The darkness of the schizophrenia was pure gold. You have my vote.

~ATC
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Entry verified. Good luck in the contest.