Reviews for Living With You
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2015
It's a shame it was never finished...:'(
dead-angels-command chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
YOu can't be serious...O.O Death Note!lol I need to learn more about Andromalius.I've read of him before,but never really looked into it.
interrobang345 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Love the Death Note refrence! RIP L. Lawliet
Auroras Jenkins chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
you got my attantion, looking forward to more chapters
Linoria chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Great story so far! Looking forward to more chapters!
Marifw chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Oh! This is exciting! I trully wonder who this new bad guy is, and what he want with our two heroes and dead bad guy! Anyway: can you please come to the slash soon? I love a good fluffy chapter inbetween all the angst! So yeah: like the story, and look forward to reading more!
Auroras Jenkins chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
Very good work. You have me hooked. Keep up the good work.
SnapesYukuai chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
The end was brilliant... well, the whole chap was. Gods, yes, I think I really like the chap.

SnapesYukuai chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Yes, Severus is coming back. That's good because as Harry indirectly said himself, they will be more equal again then... am I making sense, I hope so. Anayway, I like your story and can't wait to read the next chap.

SnapesYukuai chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Hi there, exciting notions and I liked the bantering between Sev and Harry. Which manga, if I may ask (being fan of mangas and cosplay myself I'm naturally interested , ).

SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
well, what can I say, I like it very much and am inclined to read more. Please, keep this up, yours happily, Melfis.
krazylicious chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Love the story. can't wait to read more.
Snape Heiress chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
cool story, looking forward to the rest D
SeulWolfe chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
hmm I wonder why Harry and Severus wasn't affected?

unless its a power drain?

Like the Idea of Lucius working with muggles...
Schroo chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
I just started reading your story today. I do not read an,. story until it is 50. So far I find it very entertaining because you are keeping me guessing at what is going on. Snape and I share the same lack of knowledge and this is frustrating (very delightful feeling) as long as it does not continue for very much longer. Then it will just be annoying.