Reviews for Living With You
dead-angels-command chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
YOu can't be serious...O.O Death Note!lol I need to learn more about Andromalius.I've read of him before,but never really looked into it.
interrobang345 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Love the Death Note refrence! RIP L. Lawliet
Auroras Jenkins chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
you got my attantion, looking forward to more chapters
Linoria chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Great story so far! Looking forward to more chapters!
Marifw chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Oh! This is exciting! I trully wonder who this new bad guy is, and what he want with our two heroes and dead bad guy! Anyway: can you please come to the slash soon? I love a good fluffy chapter inbetween all the angst! So yeah: like the story, and look forward to reading more!
Auroras Jenkins chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
Very good work. You have me hooked. Keep up the good work.
SnapesYukuai chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
The end was brilliant... well, the whole chap was. Gods, yes, I think I really like the chap.

SnapesYukuai chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Yes, Severus is coming back. That's good because as Harry indirectly said himself, they will be more equal again then... am I making sense, I hope so. Anayway, I like your story and can't wait to read the next chap.

SnapesYukuai chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
Hi there, exciting notions and I liked the bantering between Sev and Harry. Which manga, if I may ask (being fan of mangas and cosplay myself I'm naturally interested , ).

SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
well, what can I say, I like it very much and am inclined to read more. Please, keep this up, yours happily, Melfis.
krazylicious chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Love the story. can't wait to read more.
Snape Heiress chapter 5 . 2/26/2009
cool story, looking forward to the rest D
SeulWolfe chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
hmm I wonder why Harry and Severus wasn't affected?

unless its a power drain?

Like the Idea of Lucius working with muggles...
Schroo chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
I just started reading your story today. I do not read an,. story until it is 50. So far I find it very entertaining because you are keeping me guessing at what is going on. Snape and I share the same lack of knowledge and this is frustrating (very delightful feeling) as long as it does not continue for very much longer. Then it will just be annoying.
Quynce chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
I'm happy I stumbled upon this story- it has a lot of elements that I like: Harry as a competent auror, Snape is skilled but far from perfect, there is a strong developing dramatic plotline, but there is also a strong potential for everyday interaction between the two characters.

I'm hoping that while Harry is good at his job and powerful, he's not unbelievably over and above everyone else. Super!Harry can be fun, but it usually goes flat after a while.

So far the characterization of Snape has been nice- not OCC, but not identical to canon. I suppose what I'm getting at is that I appreciate the ability of an author to make him Snape like canon enough to seem to be the same person, but have the character grow. Snape isn't teaching, he isn't leading a double life (and hasn't for some time), and he isn't dealing with a child- so he should be somewhat different.

The only thing so far that gave me a bit of a double take was the description of Snape just staring into the fire every night. Is he deeply depressed? I just imagine him as too much of a thinker, too OCD, to be able to just do nothing for long periods. I would imagine him distracting himself in various ways instead- books, newspapers, crosswords, etc.

I think the manga reference is cool, but I think it needs some explination. In my town we have a tiny cheap Japanese place that has a bookshelf of Manga that anyone can read- anyone with only a little money and time to kill could pick up the manga habit.