Reviews for Never Alone
Sophie chapter 57 . 6/11
I like the way you made harry die( haha evil), but maybe he should live again when Voldemort attacks( like in the real story) instead. It would have been more... Well a more shocking affect. Overall, just keep on writing I like your story. /smiles/
Danny for Jesus chapter 1 . 6/1
So Severus will be Harry's Angel in Disgusie
Ani Mei chapter 57 . 4/22
It is so rare to find a long and well developed fic with Snupin. I'm glad that the remaining Marauders are supportive of Harry. I enjoy your depiction of Harry and Draco's interaction. We're so close to the end. Please don't give up and finish it!
angeleyes1984 chapter 57 . 4/4
Has this been abandoned
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
haaha the throughly irritating thing made me giggle.
tigerlily124 chapter 57 . 11/9/2014
Wow, really good story. I sincerely hope that you finish this sometime. By the way, I had a hilarious idea for delivering the potion to Voldemort: a super soaker. Thanks for what you've written so far and I hope to read the rest someday.
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Like it so far
Drew chapter 57 . 7/27/2014
Please update soon, I'm enjoying the story.
Guest chapter 57 . 7/19/2014
OH MY GOD! This story is the most amazing harry potter fic I have ever read and also the longest. You are such an amazing writer. And I NEED you to please finish this book... Please. I have loved every moment of this story! You are truly amazing!

Love your australian friend
Sarah Lindus
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This is nice!
time2read chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Okay you do know an unbreakable vow is like crazy its like u must must protect the preson. Regardless interesting chapter but now you've taken away the whole should I still protect harry dilemma cause now he has to
Rocky181 chapter 57 . 6/4/2014
Amazing! Please update!
Guest chapter 57 . 5/15/2014
Please update soon I've been waiting years for this.
Steve chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Are they gonna get sexual?
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 57 . 4/5/2014