Reviews for Never Alone
It would be nice if you put a warning about gay pairings because for people like me, reading about that sort of stuff is uncomfortable. I know what a lot of writers say: if you don't like it, don't read it, but how are we supposed to know if we'll like it if there are no warnings? I read the summary and noticed that the characters were Harry, Remus, Draco, and Severus, but there wasn't any indication that they were TOGETHER. And I know on you bio page that you list them as pairings, but this story was listed as a mentor-ship story and so that leaves me, as the reader, to think that since there was no warning about any of that that it might just be friendship pairings. You're the writer, of course, and you should write whatever YOU like, but it would really make people like me very happy to have more of a warning. Thank you
dragon fier 20 chapter 60 . 8/7
Three days, two nights. Thats how long I spent reading this story religiously. It is currently 6 am and I have finally finished it and I just... I'm in love with this book. It was Absolutely amazing. 3 you're awesome. That's all. Tho I'm glad I didn't try to read it whilst you were writing it cos there were too many cliffhangers that freaked me out even if I could just go to the next chapter lol.
Please a suite because it s a beautiful history
1044970691 chapter 6 . 7/1
I love your story. It's really wonderful.
Shadowpen chapter 15 . 6/26
I want a one shot of Mcgonagall's reaction to snaps rewarding 60 points to gryffindor
bookworm51485 chapter 60 . 6/19
Overall, this was a mostly well-written and entertaining story. I think my biggest issue with it is connected to the length of time it took to write it. You wanted to alter the story from canon and I can appreciate that, though I think you did alter some things that didn't need to change, like what Voldemort chose to be his horcruxes, but okay. BUT you altered the story in an extremely complicated manner, often making things that could have been glossed over quickly into big to-dos. And that's fine except from chapter to chapter, it seems like long amounts of time were passing and in that time, I think your forgot some of the details of your own story. Reading it all at once, I noticed some things that were contradictor to earlier parts of the story and then there were certain things (like Draco being raped) that just kind of went away, like it was forgotten about. I know it's hard, though, keeping track when so much time passes and it's hard to control what life will do and how it will disrupt your efforts, but that was something that I noticed. So overall good, but the amount of time passing as the story was written threw some things off, which is noticeable when you're reading the story all at once.
bookworm51485 chapter 41 . 6/17
I have to say, it's probably because you run away at the sight of them that you haven't seen the number of mpreg stories that ARE written tastefully. Yes, there are a number that are over the top and embarrassingly bad, but the same can be said for slash stories as a whole. Hell, the same can be said for a lot of stories in fanfiction, period, no matter the type. There's just a lot of poorly writte fanfiction out there. BUT even if you don't like a certain type of story, you shouldn't write it all of as 'not ever really written in a tasteful manner'. I can sed a number your way that are.
kameis chapter 4 . 6/15
1www
bookworm51485 chapter 6 . 6/13
Wasn't Snape raised muggle, or at least lived in the muggle world (how he met Lily)? He should have a pretty good knowledge of muggle colloquialisms.
JeanneNic chapter 28 . 5/9
hi
Great story!
Drako has lock in syndrome
I know okay chapter 19 . 3/3
You are definitely evil. Now how many friends does Harry have?
I know okay chapter 18 . 3/1
I hope the discovery works. I really hate it when people let themselves lash out. Even if everyone has legitimate points yelling doesn't solve anything except making people more angry and less likely to forgive.
I know okay chapter 17 . 3/1
Yes, Harry, even you need to sleep.