Reviews for Never Alone
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
haaha the throughly irritating thing made me giggle.
tigerlily124 chapter 57 . 11/9/2014
Wow, really good story. I sincerely hope that you finish this sometime. By the way, I had a hilarious idea for delivering the potion to Voldemort: a super soaker. Thanks for what you've written so far and I hope to read the rest someday.
TRIC4R chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Like it so far
Drew chapter 57 . 7/27/2014
Please update soon, I'm enjoying the story.
Guest chapter 57 . 7/19/2014
OH MY GOD! This story is the most amazing harry potter fic I have ever read and also the longest. You are such an amazing writer. And I NEED you to please finish this book... Please. I have loved every moment of this story! You are truly amazing!

Love your australian friend
Sarah Lindus
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This is nice!
time2read chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Okay you do know an unbreakable vow is like crazy its like u must must protect the preson. Regardless interesting chapter but now you've taken away the whole should I still protect harry dilemma cause now he has to
Rocky181 chapter 57 . 6/4/2014
Amazing! Please update!
Guest chapter 57 . 5/15/2014
Please update soon I've been waiting years for this.
Steve chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Are they gonna get sexual?
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 57 . 4/5/2014
Plz update sssssssssoon
takingitinstride chapter 57 . 3/6/2014
Love this story! please update sooN!
CrystalMoon0889 chapter 57 . 3/1/2014
I loved this chapter! The dialogue was necessary to catch Sirius up to speed, so it was not taxing to read. I am glad Harry, Remus, and Sirius are getting the closure they needed.
SiriusLivesInMe chapter 57 . 3/1/2014
Yessssssss! Sirius is back! Soo excited! And the big show down is about t happen I cannot wait!

Post more soon please!

Sirius
bubbles-flash chapter 57 . 3/1/2014
Thank you do much for an update. As I've said multiple times, I'll alleys read your stuff. Keep going with this fic! Don't abandon it!