Reviews for Like a Fish with No Water
Syd chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Why couldn't it have been Hooters? Love it! Great job!
Anise Nadiah chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This is so sweet. I was hoping if there is some background story to this? Dean was kinda familiar with the doctor. I wonder what kind of history they have. Anyway great fic and the sick dean and caring sam was spot on. Thanks
Target Zero chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I really liked this story. Well done. I really think you got the characters right. Thanks for sharing.
raven2547 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
LOVE asthmatic!dean its great
Frankies-Girl21 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
i know how dean feels. i have asthma but it only acts up if im sick & i havent had an attack in yrs. i have a nebulizer just in case tho.

good job, well written
Gett chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Great short story, loved the lines - maximum ignorage. and -Why couldn’t it have been Hooters? Great discription of an attack.
yami yasi chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
i love it .. poor sam .. if i was in his place may be i faint .

thanx dear for this lovely story ..
Kagollie chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
that was awesome! loved it!
Hyde chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Wow, it's written in a very catchy way. I liked it very much!
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Well, I'm glad I figured out that you'd changed your name. AND that you reposted this. I'd have been upset when I went looking for it and it was gone. I left a review before, and I'm sure it was a great one (LOL) because I really liked this fic a lot. Enjoyed it as much the second time. In fact, I really like asthmatic adult Dean, wish you'd do another about him.

I'm usually not crazy about fics where they use the harsher language that they don't use on the show, because it seems out of character to me, but I really liked this fic a lot. I liked the little bits of humor, the banter at the end, and of course Sam's fear and desperation when he realized Dean wasn't breathing, and carried him to the car. And then his determination not to let this happen again. Really, a great fic. Please think about doing another.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I don't know anything about this Bricks!verse, but I really enjoyed this story. Give me some Dean whumping and brotherly teasing, and I'm a happy woman. You gave me all that and wrote it well, so thank you.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Since I reviewed on the first one I feel like I should on this one as well! As previously stated this story is wonderful, you did an excellent ob on this story and I LOVE the 'bricks verse, and an anxously waiting for the next chapter on it! Glad you decided to repost the stories!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I always liked this story, so glad that you reposted it. good job. best line "I'm gonna die in the middle of a freakin' FAT CAMP. Why couldn’t it have been Hooters?"
moira4eku chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Yep, I did read this one before and really loved it. I enjoyed rereading it and just loved the banter between the two, and of course, the hurt/Dean/Comfort/Sam aspect. My favorite!