Reviews for Uncle Jazzy
misakigirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
So cute!
Jasper.Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aw, this is absolutely adorable! I love this so much! Thank you for writing this.
pavlovsbell11 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Aww, this is so cute! Jasper's my favorite character and though I absolutely detested the whole pregnancy-thing in BD, I have to say I rather like Renesmee. I still don't like that she ages really fast (I cannot read stories where she and Jacob date, because I'm like: 'She's 5 years old, dude! Stop it!') but I like the fact that all of them have a new little family member now. Cute story.:)
styling16 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
aw this is so cute!
twilightbloom chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
So charming! I'm a sucker for all things Jasper and this is one of the best non-smut one-shots I've ever read. Loving and contentented Jasper is a wonderful thing and this is such a wonderful snapshop of the sweet and loving family bonds that make this family so incredibly special to so many of us.

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors!
GlowQueen chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Aww! That was so cute!

I love it!
gryffindorgal87 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Aw! That was so cute & sweet! I loved it! ]
Adoration of an Enigma chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh my gosh this is so AWESOME! I LOVE IT!
JustAPoisonApple chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
aw. jeez i've been reading these stories the whole after noon. you guys are going to make me cry! theire just so fluffy! but serioulsy who doesn't love a bit of fluff?
James018 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Aww, really sweet story.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Aww, that was very sweet :)
IFeltHope44 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aw. That's so sweet!

I love the relationship between Renesmee and Jasper. It's so incredibly adorable to see Nessie work her magic on the army major. :)

And the bit where Renesmee asks to hear the story of how he and Alice met is so cute.

Great little one shot!

-Erika-
krizue chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
aw

how cute!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
really sweet, i love it! you've got everyone's charecters really well and it's so good!

dobby