Reviews for Your Healing Touch
rileyks3 chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Hello...I just found this story and am hooked...but I see you haven't updated in over a month..will you be updating soon? I so hope so. :)
wackynicolecsu chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
please update! :)
Lovedninja chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
updaTE! :)
BackwoodsBarbie chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
great story...keep going!
alpacacat0401 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Poor Edward's in a difficult situation... Great story :)
mcsc2008 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Amazing story. Edward's compassion for Bella and Nate and Jacob is incredible. I know the story is on hiatus and was wondering when you think you will return to it?

Thank you for sharing your talent.
tlegal91 chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
great stuff, keep on going!
LuckyPatronusCharm chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Wow- love it, so dramatic- I haven't read a dramatic/love story so ages. I can't wait till the next update, this is a great story. I don't have any idea for the story to share- sorry. Keep going- I 3 it!

~BAEET
unknown profile chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
OME! i cant wait!, this is too good!, loved this chp, update again soon, I hope BxE's relationship starts to happen soon, cant wait ;D
Smile-J chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
It's so dark compared to your other stories.

Admitting what is happening to her is the first step, I want to look forward to your next chapters but I can see no way that things can't get darker before the dawn, I just hope you write a good dawn!
annabell2009 chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
it is realy good i like i cant wiat to read the end and i also like it in epov . alos love reading ur other storys good job on all of them i have read one of them 3 time love it
OxymoronicTwins chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Aw once again an awesome story

i can't explain how good u are!

Please keep working on this one i am really looking forward to it!
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
This story is so different from the rest of yours, but I commend you for tackling such a difficult subject.

I can't wait for the rest of this story! You are an amazing writer!
PansySas chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
honestly you set the standard with Hello, Stranger and you just keep getting better every time. I love this one, and i;m being completely honest when i say this is the first story I've read with Bella being abused by James. I've read a few with Jacob though.

This is just a brilliant take on this and i love it. I'm sat waiting for an update right now, and i promise i wont move until i get one !

I'm really that sad !

Great story do far

x
TheIliad chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
wow, i am speechless

i love this story it is incredibly sad but amazing none the less. I just love edward, poor guy heaping up so much responsiblities on himself. wow, again hehe. truly speechless.

please do continue, cant wait for an update.

XoX