Reviews for Gib Mir Noch Zeit
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 6/27
When I first read this story years ago when it was first posted, it became an instant favorite and has been on my favorite list ever since then...and that was just for Chapter 1. Reading these subsequent chapters that you have since added on, fills me with so much happiness and joy. The sad, wistful Shizuru of that first long-ago chapter has come full circle, and has been given the love and adoration of the one person she loves most in the world. Loved these last 3 chapters dearly, and they all combine to create a story I will be coming back to read over and over again, for many years to come :)
Hookedonreading chapter 4 . 4/13
Wow such writing and story! I loved the feelings expressed - the angst/awareness/love. The writing was so good! I do thank you for posting this story and will check out your other stories.
levi97100 chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
God This is A good story I just finished it in one setting it was so worth it XD thank you for the wonderful story.
novice-otaku3 chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Fluffy :)
wolfie21 chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Love it!
Dn chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
This fic is perfect. I completely loved it! every part of it! you did an amazing job :D thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Artemis Noir chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I love that first chapter, it's so sweet. I like how you've been repairing their relationship, and am intrigued about what comes next.
Mars chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Now i need to use the shower... Thanks for this beautiful story!
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
love it!
kudos!
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
well done!
thou you got one bit of error thou,in roy g biv... its indigo and not ivory...
other than that i got no drama...
kudos!
ZonaRose chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Wow... I LOVED IT!

I rate this story COLD shower, the highest rating I can give.

Keep up the good work.

In Love & Light,

Zona Rose };-
Arrietti chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
If I remembered correctly, you were the one saying that you couldn't write M-rated scenes well. You should believe in yourself more. The intimate moment between Natsuki and Shizuru was so well done. It was sweet, slow and affectionate.

I recognized some dialogues from chapter 1 but the speakers were reversed. Cool trick. You must have read back the old chapters before writing new ones. I am glad for that because the 4 "one-shots" connected with each other and flowed smoothly.

Thank you for the great story or one-shots.
Nana the Dwarf chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Is this the real life?

After four years of not thinking this would even have more chapters, and one of not visiting this site, I come back to find this little jewel completed.

A lovely ending for a lovely beginning. I can't even begin to tell you how pleased I feel after having finished reading this. And I don't mean that kind of, ahem, pleased.

The last chapter. Whew!

Don't really have anything much to add to what's already been said about your fic, except for thank you for taking the time to finish writing it. Such a nice surprise to find this when I just happen to visit ff for the first time in a while.

Four years, dear author...
...I'm old.
EliteSky chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
I love how you always make the romance between natsuki and shizuru so romantic, simple, innocent and sweet. The kind of passion that comes so naturally, that I feel like weeping with happiness for them sometimes. The perfect couple. Does such blissful happiness also exist in the author's live to project them so vividly then? A source of envy, I would say.

Always enjoy your writings and musings. Always looking out for more. Thank you for the good read that brought a smile to my face :)
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 11/6/2012