Reviews for Maybe?
JazMitch chapter 35 . 4/29
Omfg, I CANNOT EVEN RIGHT NOW!

I'm sitting on the floor of my room sobbing hysterically and feeling as insane as Harry felt, DYING for a happy conclusion! PLEASE COME BACK AND GIVE IT TO US! I need to see Harrykins and Siri awake and together and teasing and loving in order for me to regain my sanity! PLEASE!

This was fantastically written and kept me laughing, crying and swearing in equal measure. I know it's been years, but please come back and finish this! I can hardly handle the thought that they lost each other /3

PLEASE COME BACK!
kdarnell2 chapter 35 . 3/4
You haven't updated this in several years. I truly hope you haven't abandoned it as this is a wonderful story. It's funny, sweet, raunchy, and emotional. All the best qualities of an excellent fic. I'm adding it to my follow list; I hope you update it soon.
Sweet Wisteria chapter 35 . 12/11/2015
I really enjoyed this. It started out so lighthearted and fun, and then just becomes this tragic, monster of a romance. I'm glad Sirius and Harry are together at the end, though- I don't know if I could've handled a sad ending to a story that started out so happy.
FallenRozen chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Awesome
V. L. Crawford chapter 35 . 5/19/2015
Grea story so far but I hope you finish it sometime.
V. L. Crawford chapter 20 . 5/19/2015
Tha..that was the cruelest thing I have ever read. I can' believe that you threatened to make Sirius do it with Dudley. Tha...that is just sick. And mean and cruel. Are you sure you aren't a Death Eater?
Somalanin38 chapter 35 . 8/27/2014
Okay, this was seriously the most unusual and heart-achingly remarkable fic I've read in a looooong time. Please, please, say that you are going to somehow write more. I know it's been quite a long time, but I'm desperately hoping that you will finish this. Just until the end, and please make it happy! Oh, and I hope you realize that I am a fan just by reading this fic. Ta!
LPeck chapter 35 . 4/30/2014
Please update! With all the twists and turns it's an interesting story. With them going to Azkaban and sort of dying and a dream world place. Please update and finish!
Lilium Willow chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
WASTHATWOMANUMBRIDGEBECAUSETHATWRINKLYBITCHCAN'TTO UCHSHITLIKEDAMN. Anyways. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE 3. And I love the little Author's notes. They make me giggle c:
Lilium Willow chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
With that offer of yours on not reviewing, I almost didn't. Herpaderp. This is really cute! I like your writing style alot.
Lilium Willow chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Aww I love how Sirius is acting like a total teenager c:
Ali chapter 35 . 9/12/2013
Please please please continue this! This is a great story!
MargaritaS chapter 35 . 8/11/2013
so besides thinking you spent far to long with them in crazytown... the story has been good so far, i hope you eventually finish it as i would like to see where you were planning on going and what the hell happened with azkaban?
Guest chapter 35 . 5/31/2013
You need to update... Like, now. Right now... Please?
Lulu Olufemi chapter 35 . 5/12/2013
This story is really good and oftenly scared the nuggets out of me... Pls continue!