Reviews for Maybe?
V. L. Crawford chapter 35 . 5/19
Grea story so far but I hope you finish it sometime.
V. L. Crawford chapter 20 . 5/19
Tha..that was the cruelest thing I have ever read. I can' believe that you threatened to make Sirius do it with Dudley. Tha...that is just sick. And mean and cruel. Are you sure you aren't a Death Eater?
Somalanin38 chapter 35 . 8/27/2014
Okay, this was seriously the most unusual and heart-achingly remarkable fic I've read in a looooong time. Please, please, say that you are going to somehow write more. I know it's been quite a long time, but I'm desperately hoping that you will finish this. Just until the end, and please make it happy! Oh, and I hope you realize that I am a fan just by reading this fic. Ta!
LPeck chapter 35 . 4/30/2014
Please update! With all the twists and turns it's an interesting story. With them going to Azkaban and sort of dying and a dream world place. Please update and finish!
Lilium Willow chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
WASTHATWOMANUMBRIDGEBECAUSETHATWRINKLYBITCHCAN'TTO UCHSHITLIKEDAMN. Anyways. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE 3. And I love the little Author's notes. They make me giggle c:
Lilium Willow chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
With that offer of yours on not reviewing, I almost didn't. Herpaderp. This is really cute! I like your writing style alot.
Lilium Willow chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Aww I love how Sirius is acting like a total teenager c:
Ali chapter 35 . 9/12/2013
Please please please continue this! This is a great story!
MargaritaS chapter 35 . 8/11/2013
so besides thinking you spent far to long with them in crazytown... the story has been good so far, i hope you eventually finish it as i would like to see where you were planning on going and what the hell happened with azkaban?
Guest chapter 35 . 5/31/2013
You need to update... Like, now. Right now... Please?
Lulu Olufemi chapter 35 . 5/12/2013
This story is really good and oftenly scared the nuggets out of me... Pls continue!
LexMortem chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Update pleeeeeeeeeease! :'(
BlackHeart96 chapter 35 . 2/26/2013
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!
I love your fanfiction, by the way, though I was wondering why Harry didn't change into his Animagus form when he went to Azakban the first time?
Thisisnirvana chapter 35 . 2/16/2013
Update! I love this story and I NEED to find out what happens!
Siry89 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Can't wait to read all this *_*