Reviews for In the Dark
Caramel23 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
great story :)
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I thought the part where he couldn't remember who or where he was when he ended up right back at the house where he grew up younger which I thought was really sad considering that Daisy had to move in and help out until he became a baby and took his last breath. Especially when he couldn't remember her even though they were together before he left her and their daughter and disappeared.

You've done a great job! Loved it!
rijane chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Sigh. That was lovely - you've done a great job translating both the language and the love.

Brilliant, simple moment. Thank you!
yesimadramaqueen chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
aw really sweet! great job
KayleighM chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Wow.

That was seriously amazing! And for a translation? WOW! Brilliant job, made me well up! :-(

-Kayleigh
MelissaLianne chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
thats so sad..

i love the way you write :)
TinaGodda chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
OMG yes this was a really good story. i was crying to. i was balling in the theaters, very well done!

OMG sim isto era uma história realmente boa. eu estava gritando a. eu era balling nos teatros, feitos muito bem! eu espero que eu fiz este direito...
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This made me tear up!

Your English was really good and the grammar is amazing, especially for a translation.
kat chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
beautiful !

there should be more Benjamin Button fanfictions, but you just made my day.

that was simply heartbreaking.

thank you.

Beesly chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Gracious, I'm crying right now. That was very well written and I really loved it. You did an awesome job, for sure.
Meltalviel chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Very, very well done, *especially* since it's not even in your first language!

Benjamin Button was a heartbreaking movie, wasn't it? :(