Reviews for Better Off Forgotten
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 5/16
What an interesting story. I'm glad I stumbled across it.
A. Z. Saphir chapter 6 . 1/23
Stumbled across this little gem by accident, only to discover it's been abandonned for several (7) years. LOTS of potential for a unique Severitus story, it be a shame if you've lost interest in this one.

I quite enjoyed it so far. Perhaps you could add an authors note to the end of the last chapter if you don't plan to continue? (save us all from suspense, lol).
zooyork81879 chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
This is very interesting. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Please please PLEASE update this! I love it so much!
Saint Snape chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
This is a most interesting story with Severus' father at the center of it. I am very curious what Peter had in his little bag. I hope you take this story off hiatus and continue it soon.
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
I'm sad to see that you didn't get the reviews you desired on this to keep going because I really want to know what your plop in making it Tobias Snake the one that takes Harry/Jesse in.
WolfTail Run chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Are you going to continue this one?
MEGIPEGI chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Hi, i really like your story. keep doing the great job you started
acelly chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I enjoyed this. I wish there were more! :-)
Lexi Kaye chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
LOVE IT!
silverangel116 chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
the story was getting really good, then you go and dont update for like a year. what gives? anyway love the story and really really hope you update soon. your readers will be story
AngelMoon Girl chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Wonderful! Very creative and original. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story plays out.
grugster chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
This story is really interesting and I hope you will go on with it. Any chances for a new chapter in future?
Xx Kiamii xX chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Sadist you are in your author notes. Usually I just make a bunch a jokes. I like your way. lol, this story is entertaining.
misundersnape chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
I have seen that this fic is on hold... but just wanted to let you know it is great, and I would like to see more when and if you decide to continue it.

Thanks,