Reviews for Better Off Forgotten
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Please please PLEASE update this! I love it so much!
Saint Snape chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
This is a most interesting story with Severus' father at the center of it. I am very curious what Peter had in his little bag. I hope you take this story off hiatus and continue it soon.
Love2read23 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
I'm sad to see that you didn't get the reviews you desired on this to keep going because I really want to know what your plop in making it Tobias Snake the one that takes Harry/Jesse in.
WolfTail Run chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Are you going to continue this one?
MEGIPEGI chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Hi, i really like your story. keep doing the great job you started
acelly chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I enjoyed this. I wish there were more! :-)
Lexi Kaye chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
LOVE IT!
silverangel116 chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
the story was getting really good, then you go and dont update for like a year. what gives? anyway love the story and really really hope you update soon. your readers will be story
AngelMoon Girl chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
Wonderful! Very creative and original. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story plays out.
grugster chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
This story is really interesting and I hope you will go on with it. Any chances for a new chapter in future?
Xx Kiamii xX chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Sadist you are in your author notes. Usually I just make a bunch a jokes. I like your way. lol, this story is entertaining.
misundersnape chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
I have seen that this fic is on hold... but just wanted to let you know it is great, and I would like to see more when and if you decide to continue it.

Thanks,

misundersnape...
SexySevie chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
This is an amazing story! Please update soon!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
This was great! I can't wait to read more! Update soon please! Ja ne!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 6 . 7/15/2009