Reviews for You Got It
LPlover chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Definately added this story to my favorite listed ;) It was really beautiful writting loved it!
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
well dang that was a long oneshot! I LOVED IT! Very Very well written. :)
justareader18 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I kinda wish it would have gone this way season one, rather than the way it did. That leaves it so much more open for Leyton, but at least they are happy now. *sigh*

I feel the same way about Brooke as you and I agree Nathan/Peyton/Lucas would have been much better:)

Anyway, back to the story. Well written, as always. Loved it all, was disappointed when Brooke called and interrupted them, but it wouldn't be Tree Hill if something didn't step in between them before they could really find happiness would it?

Loved it!
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
i thought it was good, i would love to see you continue it and see how to get to someday.
anyonebutyou3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Beautiful one shot. Love it. :) Adding to favourites.
kylielink chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
liked it.
yaba chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
wow i loved this. It's just such a wonderful spin on the idea of 'somday' it's like your foreshadowing what we all know will happen. I like this Lucas and I loved the connection between peyton and brooke. I think that's how it should be, despite how lovely the possibility of leyton could be at that time. this was written incredibly well and the song choice was on the spot. keep writing, your portrayal of leyton is amazing!

Yana
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Gah that was terrific. I haven't read anything from season 1 in a while or at least I don't rememeber and I think you did an amazing job getting the feeling from the show then. It was all just so super great and I loved the way you brought up other things that happened or things they'd said and but it in different places. It all just worked and it was smooth and really effing fantabulous.
ficwriter4 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
fantastically written! Another amazing fic. I think it would cool if you did a sequel... it would totally work
chechinou chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Beautifully written. You're a really good writer and I loved the Leyton.
laj33 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
that was really good
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This combined two of my favorite things . . . length and your writing! It was amazing and I loved some of the season 1 things that you took and made your own. His want to be with Brooke beacuse he felt he had to and his jealousy over Jake; the hallway kiss! That was amazing! It was seriously perfect and then Brooke slipping into her spot was pretty symbolic, I don't know if that's how you intended it, but that's definitely how I percieved it. Overall, it was wonderful.

Can't wait to see more from you!
always.me.britt chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
As a brucas fan, this fic made me a little angry but as an impartial fan I have to admit that it was breath-takingly beautifully written.

The only problem I have with it is that you classified it as a BLP triangle, when it's very clearly a LP fic with some Brooke thrown in. If you had made that clear from the begining I wouldn't have enjoyed it much more, because IU expected an equal amount of TRUE BL and LP.

But you're truly a fantastic write, and I only wish you would write the most wonderful couple on the show, Bl. Just kidding, just kidding. :) This is really well written.

xobritt
Rae chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Gah, this was so awesome, Ria. I really loved how you captured Lucas and Peyton in season 1.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
aww this was so good! so sweet and heartbreaking and realistic. thank you for writing this :)