Reviews for Unfriendly Competition
es193286 chapter 14 . 6/11
Do any body knows a bad ending like this one (it a good fanfic just out of curousity its there one with everyone dies)
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 14 . 5/16
Okay that was one heck of a story. I really enjoyed it.

Come to think of it, man, what's up with Gohan: Why does everyone sort of like to give him so many aliases?

Gohan
Singing-man
Saiyaman
Gold fighter
Silver Fighter

Although silver fighter sounded pretty cool!
Accelorate chapter 1 . 3/22
is the rockie one a reference?
Secret.Identities chapter 14 . 12/2/2016
3 3 3
Humor was awesooooooome it's my second or third time reading and i laughed so much
ahhh, i really wish you'd write some more dbz humor
that ending was inconclusive tho *pouts*
Avo385 chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
I seriously thought that he was going to go SSJ3, and I'm probably not the only one. But, what exactly was that?
GoViEva chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
This story is really fascinating! I absolutely love the action/comedy/romance scenes. You portrayed Gohan just like the anime/manga about his reaction and how he is going to respond unlike some stories which made him into a dark character with full of emotional conversations. Well, just like some have said, I was wondering did you put 'Kamahamaha' on purpose? Because from what I can tell, you don't have a lot of annoying grammar errors but just this weird part of wrong error. -_-

PS: Sorry I am a late reader.
divad relffehs chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
I seriously doubt Gohan thought thrice about Hercule over the years. He took the credit and Gohan went home to his life completely unconcerned by it as the celebrity really wouldn't mean anything to him. Gohan really lives a terribly isolated life. I don't see why he doesn't just do a little farming. Other than that preventing the story from taking place. With his speed and strength though it would be a simple matter for him to plant a couple hundred acres.
Mr-Herp-Derp chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
You sir/ma'am, need a rousing round of applause. I don't have an audience ready, but I hope this review will make it up to you.

I was taken here by MissKisa's fan art. I gotta say, I was expecting a cute Godel oneshot. I didn't get that but I got so much more, an epic story, a climax that had me literally on the edge of my chair. You've put me in my Godel mood, and I hope to see more from you soon.

With Regards,

Mr-Herp-Derp
Dynamos chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
God damn it Shadowmajin. You got me with one of your stories... again. Just how in the world do you do it? It is perfectly balanced between comedy and action, and everything's so... so... awesome, for the lack of a better word.
Also, did you write "KamaHamaHa" on purpose? It cracked me up, even on the last chapter xD
gabelou1991 chapter 14 . 6/22/2015
J'aime.
just chillin.killin chapter 14 . 6/15/2015
Wait, did they get the prize money?
Jack Junior chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
Kamehameha, not kamahamaha...
Guest chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
GG ! Super Fanfiction, la trame de l'histoire est super ! et encore une fois : GG !
Guest chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
you know I don't think anyone has tried the silver fighter route before.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
For such a smart girl she has some blond streaks lol