Reviews for Unfriendly Competition
Avo385 chapter 14 . 9/28
I seriously thought that he was going to go SSJ3, and I'm probably not the only one. But, what exactly was that?
GoViEva chapter 14 . 6/15
This story is really fascinating! I absolutely love the action/comedy/romance scenes. You portrayed Gohan just like the anime/manga about his reaction and how he is going to respond unlike some stories which made him into a dark character with full of emotional conversations. Well, just like some have said, I was wondering did you put 'Kamahamaha' on purpose? Because from what I can tell, you don't have a lot of annoying grammar errors but just this weird part of wrong error. -_-

PS: Sorry I am a late reader.
divad relffehs chapter 2 . 3/14
I seriously doubt Gohan thought thrice about Hercule over the years. He took the credit and Gohan went home to his life completely unconcerned by it as the celebrity really wouldn't mean anything to him. Gohan really lives a terribly isolated life. I don't see why he doesn't just do a little farming. Other than that preventing the story from taking place. With his speed and strength though it would be a simple matter for him to plant a couple hundred acres.
Mr-Herp-Derp chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
You sir/ma'am, need a rousing round of applause. I don't have an audience ready, but I hope this review will make it up to you.

I was taken here by MissKisa's fan art. I gotta say, I was expecting a cute Godel oneshot. I didn't get that but I got so much more, an epic story, a climax that had me literally on the edge of my chair. You've put me in my Godel mood, and I hope to see more from you soon.

With Regards,

Dynamos chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
God damn it Shadowmajin. You got me with one of your stories... again. Just how in the world do you do it? It is perfectly balanced between comedy and action, and everything's so... so... awesome, for the lack of a better word.
Also, did you write "KamaHamaHa" on purpose? It cracked me up, even on the last chapter xD
gabelou1991 chapter 14 . 6/22/2015
just chillin.killin chapter 14 . 6/15/2015
Wait, did they get the prize money?
Jack Junior chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
Kamehameha, not kamahamaha...
Guest chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
GG ! Super Fanfiction, la trame de l'histoire est super ! et encore une fois : GG !
Guest chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
you know I don't think anyone has tried the silver fighter route before.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
For such a smart girl she has some blond streaks lol
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Owned lol
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Goten keeps being a magnet for cuteness humor
Thanasi chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
You seem to have forgotten the whole point of going into the tournament, to get the money ... and gohan technically gets credit but since no money given to him nothing happened. The silver fighter thing was stupid, should have just used ss3 or mystic gohan. Could have been worse though!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
one question: In the Buu saga Vegeta and Piccolo are both strong enough to whip Perfect Cell's ass albeit with some difficulty. So how the living FUCK did a cell fodder kick EVERYONE'S ass?!