Reviews for The Tea House
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/8
This was sweet
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Great job! I really liked it. The end made me smile. :-)
PsychoLolly chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Yay. Way too adorable. iLove )
things24 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw, so sweet.
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Looks like the money might've given him away. So Zuko's bitter and Sokka's a sweet?
Syody x chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
this was very prettily done.

i've always loved zutara and i saw zuko thinking of katara when i read this.

continue?
ProjectRapheal chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
(Sorry for the anonymous review, I was too lazy to log in. But that is my account name! xD)

That was really a sweet story! It was well written and the ending made me sweet. "Now you're perfect."

I can just imagine all of the psychological issues that Zuko might've been having before hearing someone tell him that. :3
Nougat chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aw, so adorable! I love how Zuko's trying so hard not to show how much it really means to him, and Sokka's just *so* sweet, cheering him up like that. It makes my tummy go all warm and fuzzy. Kudos for a job well done!
QueenofCornez chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
i absolutely adored this!
AvatarAiris chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
heehee this one definately gave me the warm fuzzies :)

a really lovely poetic ending, and Sokka's descriptions

of tea were well thought out, too :) especially with

Zuko's attempt to make his Uncle's Tea :D

very sweet SoZu moment :P

oh, and btw, can we be hoping for an update on 'Out the

Window'? just asking , take your time :)
Avocado Love chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I liked this! I was a little surprised that Sokka decided to stay, but Sokka is the type of guy to analyze a situation pretty quickly. :) The theme at the end with the honey was very sweet (wow, no pun intended.) Great job!
Menamebephil chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This gave me a warm feeling. Which doesn't happen often.

It was sweet, without being diabetes-inducing. A nice balance, and I could see it happening in canon.

MNBP
Katkid chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was a sweet little one-shot. I would never have imagined Sokka deciding to stay after he noticed Zuko in that situation, but you explained his reasons well enough to convince me. Good job! I especially liked the way you ended it-it's very thoughtful. Besides that, it focused on my two favorite characters. Honestly, you can't go wrong with Zuko and Sokka.
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
so cute! i loved it!
RosylaGypsy chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I really enjoyed this. I like how you portrayed Sokka's reaction to seeing Zuko, and how he was practical and curious as opposed to his sister's knee-jerk response. I wish Sokka had been the one to find him instead of Katara! And the way Zuko just hung around waiting to see if his tea was appreciated just made me melt lol!