Reviews for AC5: Blaze, Nagase and the Demons of Razgriz
Cartoonny chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
New chapter please? This is great! I can't wait for more on it! Keep up the work!1
DreadNaugt chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
Love the story, it meshes with the game so well, and your description of Blaze and mine almost match perfectly. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Heartbreak19 chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
It's been a long while .. i've been reading this story over and over ... Its the only story i read ... And its awesome ... SO please can you continue on with the rest of the chapters ... PLEASE!
SHADOW chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
amzaing story i really like it caught my interest looking forward to the next chapter! P.S. good luck with yuor exam.
mike chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
been a while hope another comes up soon...
dean8492 chapter 13 . 11/1/2009
i enjoyed reading this alot, in fact i even started to play along in the game trying to match what your blaze did. you did tend to be a bit rpetitive in what you were saying, often useing the same adjictives several times in the same sentince. the story had alot of good parts to it, i especaly like the impreson of chopper. the talks of the belkan war between pops and bartlet tied in very well along with the friendships you developed around the flight. i could often easaly picture the chareters saying the things that you wrote, who could resist makeing fun of copper anyway? overall it was good and i liked it. 8.5/10
killsjoys chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Wow the story is great i love it cant wait for the next update.
Soul Harvest chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
Im addicted to this story. I just beat this game a day ago and your writing really brings these characters to life. I really would appreciate it if you continue this thing.
Ric Leonhart chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
A very good story depicting AC5. I also like the twist you have put in from ACZ, hope you keep up the work and write more.

- RL
Stiehl chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
Seems interesting enough. One thing I have to ask, though, is PLEASE stop using that shortcut "cya". Internet shortcuts do not belong in a story. Really, is it so much work to write out, "see you" or even "see ya"? You're far from the worst offender I've ever seen, but it still irks me. Hope to see a new chapter soon.
FreakDross chapter 13 . 6/6/2009
Blaze's uncle, buddy Pixy? woah. Why did he die? ;O;...buu, he should be alive and Blaze can keep his horrible Scar. XD

Anyways, i really liked this chapter.

I really want to know hoy you'll make this story with ACzero and AC5 Stories.

Keep writting please! :D
Gundam27 chapter 13 . 5/7/2009
Another great chapter. Please update soon
Garuda 1 Talisman chapter 13 . 5/3/2009
nice chapter cant wait for the next. seems blaze and nagase are getting closer together wink wink nudge nudge. and please dont make chopper and grimm gay LOL!
AceNavalPilot chapter 13 . 5/1/2009
Wow, I have been impressed yet again! Saying that Solo Wing Pixy was Blaze's uncle was a nice twist. Hope to see more soon.
Blacksword Zero chapter 13 . 5/1/2009
Great chapter and good luck with your exams!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »