Reviews for AC5: Blaze, Nagase and the Demons of Razgriz
a7xfan63 chapter 14 . 4/25
You should do more chapters dude i like it
ilMaestroAmadio chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I hope it's not too late but I'd really liked your novelization of AC5. Please update it if you can because I really feel it's worth the while...
Random Useless Info chapter 13 . 5/25/2011
New chapter please? This is great! I can't wait for more on it! Keep up the work!1
DreadNaugt chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
Love the story, it meshes with the game so well, and your description of Blaze and mine almost match perfectly. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Heartbreak19 chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
It's been a long while .. i've been reading this story over and over ... Its the only story i read ... And its awesome ... SO please can you continue on with the rest of the chapters ... PLEASE!
SHADOW chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
amzaing story i really like it caught my interest looking forward to the next chapter! P.S. good luck with yuor exam.
mike chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
been a while hope another comes up soon...
dean8492 chapter 13 . 11/1/2009
i enjoyed reading this alot, in fact i even started to play along in the game trying to match what your blaze did. you did tend to be a bit rpetitive in what you were saying, often useing the same adjictives several times in the same sentince. the story had alot of good parts to it, i especaly like the impreson of chopper. the talks of the belkan war between pops and bartlet tied in very well along with the friendships you developed around the flight. i could often easaly picture the chareters saying the things that you wrote, who could resist makeing fun of copper anyway? overall it was good and i liked it. 8.5/10
WarWolf118 chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Wow the story is great i love it cant wait for the next update.
Soul Harvest chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
Im addicted to this story. I just beat this game a day ago and your writing really brings these characters to life. I really would appreciate it if you continue this thing.
Ric Leonhart chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
A very good story depicting AC5. I also like the twist you have put in from ACZ, hope you keep up the work and write more.

- RL
Stiehl chapter 13 . 7/9/2009
Seems interesting enough. One thing I have to ask, though, is PLEASE stop using that shortcut "cya". Internet shortcuts do not belong in a story. Really, is it so much work to write out, "see you" or even "see ya"? You're far from the worst offender I've ever seen, but it still irks me. Hope to see a new chapter soon.
FreakDross chapter 13 . 6/6/2009
Blaze's uncle, buddy Pixy? woah. Why did he die? ;O;...buu, he should be alive and Blaze can keep his horrible Scar. XD

Anyways, i really liked this chapter.

I really want to know hoy you'll make this story with ACzero and AC5 Stories.

Keep writting please! :D
Gundam27 chapter 13 . 5/7/2009
Another great chapter. Please update soon
AWACS Ghost Eye chapter 13 . 5/3/2009
nice chapter cant wait for the next. seems blaze and nagase are getting closer together wink wink nudge nudge. and please dont make chopper and grimm gay LOL!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »