Reviews for Magenta Stripes
SesshomaruFreak chapter 18 . 8/2
Yep, gonna check it out :) I do know it's rated M...did somebody write lemons? See ya!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 17 . 8/2
YAY! Koga and Chikotsu! Nice touch!

I still wanna know the wolf's reaction to finding out about Inu and Sess ;)

Gonna check out Indigo Moon, since it seems that may be related to this...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 8/2
For a T rated lemon, that was pretty damn decent *nods in approval* Personally, I liked the part where they discovered that clothes could come off and why hadn't they done this sooner, and the fact that moans and shouts of each others names were the only way they could communicate for a long while. Oh, yes, I have an extremely active, vivid and depraved imagination, so even though that lemon didn't get explicit, I saw it just fine ;)

And lol! Quite convenient that Sess remembered where the cave was!

Awwwww, Amatsu and Shiuchi got together!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 8/2
Aww, Kirara is the best!

*gasp* Amatsu HIT Shiuchi!

Hmm, the part between Inu and Sess didn't suck too bad :) It was decent, I've seen worse.
But hey, you want some lemony assistance, I am your girl ;) Inucest lemons are like crack!

lmao! (regardless of what the yaoi fangirls wanted) Oh, so you knew I'd read this? XD

What's gonna happen now?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 8/2
*fangirl scream*

Look, I know it sucks for Kagome, but she is spoiled and mean to Inu and what-the fuck-ever. Bye-bye, Kags!
(Now let's just hope Inu doesn't take off after her...)

Amatsu and Shiuchi YES! Amatsu seems to be getting the picture, maybe, that Sess does not want this. And poor Shiuchi's heart just broke! awwwww!
'too cute to be sexy' bah! Amatsu found out that was wrong!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 8/2
Oh, shit! lmao! Locked in Sess's room, hmm? Yep, totally something that would happen in a bad-cliche fanfiction :)
I like it, though! Stuck together...hmmm.

'Don't even think about it, half-breed.' lol!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 8/2
Ok Writing Challenge first: Very interesting. I would be taking you up on it, but I am an authoress myself. Between trying to update my stuff and real-life crap, and an rp or 2, I don't think I have the time to give an AmaxShi the attention it deserves. In the future, when I'm not so busy, I may do a little something for them. They are adorable OC's.

I love the interaction between them, and I think they should get together. Which totally frees up Sess to be with Inu!

Storyline is marvelous, but your betas are missing some technical errors. Grammar/word usage/sentence structure type of things. Nothing big, but thought you might wanna know.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 8/2
Yay! Both arms! There's a lot more he can do when he has both arms ;) Nice way of bringing it back, since this obviously takes place before 'The Final Act' episodes.

Why is Kirara hanging around Kagome? Doesn't she know that the miko does not intend to let Inu and Sess be happy? I thought Kirara wanted them together, so why isn't she taking any offense to Amatsu being all over Sess?

Inu and Shiuchi...'Operation: Split Up Amatsu and Sess'

*ears perk* A writing challenge, you say?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 8/2
omg omg! Geez that Amatsu is just...grrrrr! Kissin on Fluf-I mean, Sesshomaru.
Sess doesn't want him! Inu needs to do something!

I loved the silent communication!
'I swear if you leave me alone with him..
Like hell I'm leaving you alone with him.'
Awwww :)

Crap, Kagome! I don't know what's gonna happen, but I have a very firm opinion of her. In ANY yaoi story, she can either accept what's going on, or she can die. Hard choice, no? The brothers are dealing with enough shit without her getting all up in it!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 8/1
Awww Shiuchi sounds freakin adorable!

There was a spot or two your beta(s) missed, nothing big.

omg Sess and Inu, sittin in a! My fave pairing, but they are taking sooo long to realize how incredible they'd be together!
Then again, the slow build might make the result even better ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 8/1
Stubborn dogs! One of them needs to get it together!
Sess doesn't WANT to be with Amatsu! Dammit, Inu, don't let that jerk try to take your mate!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 8/1
Oh, my! Inu might have been the one to get that close, but Sess was the one that raised his head!
And it totally changed scenes after that! *pout*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 8/1
Nice cliffy! As long as the story itself continues, I love chaps that cliffhang!

Ohhh, Kagura? Who's gonna defend Sess?

hehehe Sess was totally scoping Inu at the hotspring!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 8/1
omg This has some seriously funny moments! Shitty day, Lord Sesshomaru?

Awww, Inu stayed with him all night!

Love the fact that Kirara has a matchmaking mission in mind! And as always, those gorgeous markings...oh yeah..
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 8/1
Oh, Sess! Accepting a mate that you don't even like cause he's SUITABLE?! omg I bet Inu did see fear, he wasn't seeing things.
At least twice, it has said Amatsu will 'take' what he wants. Inu needs to do something!
lol! Their youkais need to talk to each other!