Reviews for Weak
seasonaldates chapter 1 . 3/14
Hi there! I am pleased to inform that a sequel to the original La Corda D'Oro manga has been launched in Dec 2017, centred around the cast as they become college students, with an emphasis on romantic development between certain pairings (of course Kaho x Len is the main). There are 2 chapters as of today, unfortunately, not yet translated into English. I can assure you there are more Kaho x Len moments this time.

Sorry for taking the review space. Contact (personal message) me for more details!
shana chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
huh?but he loves her,right?
NatsukiMizunachi chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
This story is so amazing i can't even describe it with words, seriously i wasted a box of tissue because of this story ;w; make more make more 3
may96 chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
I like this story a lot. I think you've done a great job.
So what happened at the party?
jiyuuu chapter 21 . 1/17/2012
Cute! I want a sequel about Len and Kahoko's child/childresn! :)))
Opiolenion-san chapter 21 . 8/12/2010
I LOVED this story! You're very talented for your age! Awesome!
xXDarkPrincess1313Xx chapter 21 . 7/20/2010
can u make an epicology? this stry is so awesome! it's a crime if you don't continue it...
gAm3fr3Akal chapter 21 . 7/17/2010
(mcdonalds theme song)

Ba-da bup-ba ba IM LOVING THIS xD

THX FOR AN AWSOME FANFIC AND I HOPE TO SEE THE SEQUEL SOON...whats it called again?
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 21 . 5/23/2010
AAWWW! Great story, even though the Yumi girl's personality seemed to change from chapter to chapter. I loved it! The only thing is that it seems unfinished, like the whole "arranged marriage" wasn't solved.
gAm3fr3Akal chapter 21 . 3/12/2010
NICE ENDING (audience claps)

(cheers WOHO AWSOME) xD

oh whats the sequel name?
gAm3fr3Akal chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
AH EXCITEMENT! XD
gAm3fr3Akal chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
GOD WTF is wrong with..that girl (Yumi bleh)

man if i was kaho (im not way wrong xD) i would've dug a hole in the ground, tie the * up, and bury her ALIVE HAH HOW YOU LIKE THAT- sorry got a little carried away...xD

(whimpers) can you make it so that Yumi gets buried alive or worse...(winks)
gAm3fr3Akal chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
WOW everyone is like glaring at Tsukimori so much
gAm3fr3Akal chapter 14 . 3/12/2010
OH MY JESUS INTENSE XD

wow this is a very dramaish fanfic, lol fantastic fanfic (_)
gAm3fr3Akal chapter 13 . 3/12/2010