Reviews for Nosphorous
Cathy Nastick chapter 24 . 1/27/2015
Awesome, sistah! I just love primal, animalistic John Sheppard!
dunnia chapter 24 . 1/26/2015
Finally a new chapter! *happy dance* I so have enjoyed it, honey. Seems as if your mojo is back. :D
Very intense chapter, with a strong Rodney. I really admire him, he's very courageous and a good friend to Elizabeth, totally love how he tries to help her, to keep her out of harm. But also love Carsons rebellous streak and I hope they'll come up with something.
I also liked how Radek and Teyla work together and trust each other because I always thought that Radek was underestimated in the serie, so here he can get the attention he deserves, not as a funny or weird character but as a brave intelligent man.
So when is the next chapter coming? I hardly can wait because I want to know what happens next. Now, you better sit down and start to write, darling. :D
thewolf74 chapter 23 . 7/8/2013
Ok this was a very good story. Is there a sequel to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Got to chapter 23...seriously? Not finished. Dang it! Hope you do finish it and I find the story again.
lets.make.it.rain chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
Wow. I really enjoyed this! Please please update it soon! :D
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 21 . 8/26/2011
I read again this story is fantastic please update soon xD

i can't wait to read the next chapter PLEASE!
gem1n1 chapter 21 . 5/27/2010
Glad to see you working on this one again. He's as creepy as ever and it's great.

You do seem to leave him in some tantalising places. I'm curious as to whether he will keep those two as his little pet puppets or if he'll eventually dine.

I must say though !Go Teyla!
dunnia chapter 21 . 5/27/2010
Wow, that was a new great very dark chapter of Vampy-Shep honey, and I drank in every single word...fantastic...

So, you let us dangle here a bit huh? LOL

What's this with Teyla, has she changed somehow? Changed into good or into the opposite? Very interesting question, don't you think?

And what is Shep up too with Rodney and Elizabeth?

Will he harm them or will he use them to his advantage?

Don't wait too long to give us the answers honey...a real good cliffhanger you got here...me love it, very much.
the morrighan chapter 21 . 5/27/2010
YAY! But don't hurt Lorne! :D

John is the original sexy beast, isn't he?
the morrighan chapter 20 . 12/23/2009
Superb! I love Action!Teyla. Taking charge, strong, sure.

And wow...Sheppy...is it wrong to find him sexy even when he's drinking someone's blood? LOL

Please, continue!
gem1n1 chapter 20 . 12/7/2009
Teyla sounds like she is becoming as unhinged as Sheppard

Poor McKay

Sheppard certainly seems to be having fun in his game of hide and seek but what will he do when he gets his hands on her
dunnia chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
Finally got the time to read the last three chapters and wow, the story is getting better and better. All I say is, go for it Sheppard. LOL I don't know he can be as evil as hell, I just fall for him. Even if he would kill everyone in Atlantis, I would still love that guy. Guess, that means I'm totally addicted to John Sheppard, equal if he is good or bad to the bone. LOL

Don't take to much time for the next part, honey. I need to know how it developed. xxDunnie
gem1n1 chapter 18 . 10/4/2009
So good.

Glad the got a if some what brief upper hand

He cant have it all his own way

What will happen next Im too curious
the morrighan chapter 18 . 10/4/2009
Fantastic! Is John going to kill everyone in Atlantis?
iorwen chapter 18 . 10/4/2009
I shouldn't be, but I'm ao enjoying his animosity towards Teyla.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »