Reviews for Connected
Lucius is a total bitch
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Omg I love this
Raindancerwings chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO! Where is the NEXT button! AH, HELP, PLEASE KEEP WRITING, WE CAN SHARE TOM FELTON, PLEASE JUST KEEP WRITING! *breaks down and sobs* *stops to sob*
By the way, it's so cool, how their shared pain is more bearable together. That's so cute!
3Dramione3 chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
Hi, new reader! Love your story ;)
How did Dumbledore get the bracelet and ring of? Just... How? Anyway, I'm happy he put them back on, if he didn't it would have destroyed the whole thing about this story. Anyway, loved it! 33
Gublerlover9 chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Omg they are in love obviously! But that's why they want the bracelet and ring back because they love the piece they share! Is lucius going to confront them at school now or are they going to be lured out? They will have to fight him and kill him soon, right? But they should have another make out session before they do that!
Gublerlover9 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Omg it official now! They are an item, a package, a couple ! Yay! Ron needs his broomstick taken out of his ass tho, seriously he is so mean!
Gublerlover9 chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Ooooh a kind of confession from Draco and some more lovey kiddy action! I thought you hit the nail on the head!
Gublerlover9 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Oooh very intense last part! But I loved! I can't say any except I loved it!
Gublerlover9 chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Dun dun dun duh! I can't wait to see what they are wearing! Cus they both will obviously have to match so green and red? Or black and gold? Or green and gold? Or yet black and red? Well loved it how you brought even more drama in!
Gublerlover9 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Grrrrr I hate Ron! He always mean and always jumping to conclusions! He is such a duschebag! (Don't know how to spell that) but I lived if all the same!
Gublerlover9 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
If it was Blaise I'd tap that! Man he is so delicious! Italians are always super awesome! But if it was Draco I'd tsp that too!
Gublerlover9 chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
My heart breaks and each half goes out both of them! You made it soo sad! Well they both have shitty childhoods in common..
Gublerlover9 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Another great chapter I can't wait until they kiss for the first time! It will be so exciting!
Gublerlover9 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Those visions are so crazy! But I think you we're right to have Hermione have a bad childhood it would explain why she feels she needs to prove herself!
Gublerlover9 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
I can't wait to read the rest of your story! I live your writing style!