Reviews for Theory of Motion
Teruragi chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh dear Kira. This truly is a masterpeice. I didn't know what to expect when I began reading this but I'm very happy I did. There needs to be more stories like this on Fanfiction. You did an amazing job so please continue to write.
ADSoP chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I seem intent on shattering my heart tonight, for whatever reason. EraMur always seems to be just the way to do that.
My gosh, you and SussieKitten have got to be the BEST EraMur writers on FF. I love all of the works you write! I swear, every other night I spend up until 3 in the morning reading these stories. Lucky me, school hasn't started yet. *insert evil grin* But I'm so screwed Monday...
Anyways, I loved this. It gets top marks.
Dark? Check.
Angsty? Double-check.
Heart-Shattering? Nontuple-check.
Score? 98989898989907897977267164 out of 3.
-ADSoP
JustPlainAmy chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Pleaasssseee tell me there is a sequal!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Thirteen Last Breaths was the first story of yours I read here, quite a long time ago. And of course it was fantastic, but this is my new favorite. You do flashbacks enormously well, nothing at all drags, and it's an interesting idea and so perfectly heartbreaking. I especially like the bittersweet ending, but then, those are my favorite. Just wanted to say well done, even if you don't really frequent anymore. Writers like you restore my love for the fanfiction community.
Dragongirl elf chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh my fucking god. I really need you to make murtagh be alive again in the present time. Toooo sad!
Americana Psychotica chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is fantastic. I was drawn in immediately, and it seemed confusing at first - then it began to clarify itself and everything made perfect sense. It isn't overwrought - as the original material was at times - but it retained the essence of the original books while existing as something unique that I find fascinating. The characterization is well executed, and the story, one-shot that I imagine it is, is deep without leaving you completely lost. It isn't disjointed, and there is a sense of finality that is both satisfying and a little sad with the last words. Beautifully executed, and a very pleasant read.
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Hooray for time traveling plots. :D
DarkStar-MidnightSun chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Omg! That was amazing! Wow.
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
this is excruciatingly sad...
Aeromance chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
*cries* That was beautiful! And you didn't really even end it! *cries more* I love Eragon and Murtagh, and *sniff* I just want *sniff* them to be happy! *bawls*

You are on of the best writers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting (or rather reading) on fanfiction.

The flash backs were slightly confusing, but in a good way, a way that made sense the second Arya had told him about the 'thing'.

This was enitrely too beautiful for words. I am overwhelmed with the sense that I cannot properly convey all the emotions I felt in that story to you in this review.

I'm just a sap for stories like this.

But maybe I can get some closure to this story?

As for what you said on your home page about this story; people in love are willing to break all the rules and go to the ends of the Earth for each other. Its as simple and complex as that.

Much fanfic love,

Chance
mezzles chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Wow that was great. You portrayed both of their desperation so well. I would have liked to have seen Murtagh's reaction if Eragon told him they were brothers... ;]

A fantastic story, I didn't know what I was getting into when I read the summary but this surprised me.

Thanks for the read!
Angelike Riddle chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Beautifully done! Very unique - and I love that Eragon risked everything in the end to have Murtagh with him. Though that creates a bit of a time paradox...
mylife9 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
o. so thoughtful. eragon being troubled over that and murtagh not knowing what to do.i could tell that you put thought into how you wanted to prtray everybody's emotions. very good.
emmypf chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
ohh! I liked this! I was a bit confused at the start casue i thought he was dead, well, he was but then i realised he went back in time and then it all made sense! :) Is this a one-shot or is there going to be a sequel? It's fine for it to stay like this but still just wanted to ask. Great story! :D
SophieIsCute chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
this was so heartbreakingly sad! ( i would love you forever if you wrote a sequal. Pwease? *puppyface*)