Reviews for Ace in the Hole
Celtic Aurora chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Oh, things are heating up! You're right, I'm already getting an idea as to Nero's character just by his name...

And I like what's going on with Erika and Thanatos-they really are shaping up to be quite good together .

Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more!
Tu Es Chicago chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Awesome chapter! Very well-written! haha I like the Erika/Thanatos scene. Her getting all defensive was funny.
vamplady101 chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Bitchin chapter..I like how the pieces are falling so far and am interested to see how things will work out! Great job speed!
Tu Es Chicago chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Hello.

I just read your story today, and might I say, it's brilliant!

I love that Sonja's alive again. I had a goofy grin on my face for that entire chapter (I'm a nerd. haha).

I was a bit surprised when you said in your author's not about a future Clarissa/Raze pairing. But that's probably because so far, I dislike Clarissa. She's sorta annoying.

I like the thing about Michael's family. It's cool.

One question: Selene/Michael is going to happen, right? Next to Lucian/Sonja, it's my favorite.

And about who Erika ran into, I'm GUESSING an incubus?

Anyway, keep up the awesomeness! I like it!

- Shattered
morgan12149 chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
write more about lucian and sonja
keili77 chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
This chapter is wonderful as the rest of story.

It is good that Erica met someone who could replace Kraven.

I'd like to strangle those night bat, but... Poor Erica - she might be very furious to buy clothes for Selene by Kraven's orders.

And Selene - I completely agree with Tanis's words. She is becoming worse. Sadly. In the past Selene was really nice.

By the way can Erica meet Sonja in a shop accidentally?

Or some other place. Erica is rather clever and smart.

Wait for updating. Looks like you prepared many surprises in the next chapters.
Hurricane Kazama chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
hm nice story, had to wait awhile for the update but its worth it. anyways, can i ask for a little bit more fighting action please? i like your writing technique and it does contain lots of suspense but a little bit more fighting please?
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
Ooh, very interesting chapter. :3 I like it. It's great to read another chapter from you. I'm staying tuned, but how long do I have to wait? lol.

~Forever~
Furionknight chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Great chapter look forward to more :)
Celtic Aurora chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
Ahaha I knew there was a reason I loved Tanis. He's simply too hilarious, I love the way you portrayed him! :D

And nice to see Edward kicking some ass. Kraven deserves it, the swine. We'll see if Kraven ever messes with him again after that (hell, after that, I don't think Kraven's going to even set foot in the same room as Edward!)

Oh, and I know who Erika ran into his name starts with a T...

Another chapter well-done, my friend! I look forward to more!
Aelweyn chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
It is one the most favourite stories for me! And i want the next chapter! Please!
keili77 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Finally! Updating.

Nice chapter. I like that Raze likes Clarissa. He deserves for it. And Lucian's liar become more populated.

So many new people in there.

P.S. I don't beleive I tell this thing. I take pity on Kraven a bit. He recevied so warm welcome. Expecially those moment with Blanca. It was super. But this arrogant vampire deserves this welcome. And Kraven and expecially Soren haven't seen Sonja yet.

Keep updating
Celtic Aurora chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
You have no idea how excited I am about this chapter. It's kind of ridiculous XD

Anyways, so it was amazing! I love the dialogue between Bristol, Catherine, and Michael (by the way, splendid job with Catherine!). And that line about Bristol wanting to stick her foot up Viktor's crochety ass, that was priceless!

And you know, I actually think Raze and Clarissa would be cute together! He needs someone to love, he's a good man. And, of course, it's good to have Sonja back, I'll bet that makes Lucian happy as a clam!

So, once again, great chapter, I loved it, and I can't wait for more!

Also, thanks for the promotion of my story-hopefully, it'll bring in some more readers
Furionknight chapter 3 . 11/13/2009