Reviews for Ace in the Hole
keili77 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Great chapter.

I like it. Clarissa is gergeous. Succubus loves men. It's interesting which type of immortal she prefer - vampire or lycan? I hope that other persons of necromancer's team are brilliant and outstanding.

I watch the picture of Tanathos. Really handsome and dangerous.
fugaziclash chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Oh, I really enjoyed this, it's very interesting. I very much hope that you continue!
Celtic Aurora chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
*does the dance of joy and lapses into a seizure of happiness* That was totally friggin epic! I loved it-the battle with the spiders was awesome (that would've looked amazing had it been in the movie) and I'm so happy that Catherine got mentioned :D

I can't wait for more!
VesperChan chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I saw bits and parts of Underworld a long time ago and didn't really catch on, so I was hesitant to read this, but Vampires and the world of Darkness was very appealing in this chapter.

As always, your work and vocabulary is elegant. Keep up the good work.
Crystalyna du Starrvan chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Just found this story, very interesting. Can't wait to see more
keili77 chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
So many new characters. It's a bit difficult to remember all of them. But Thanatos the best. Better then most necromancer from other films, books and games ( like Sandro - evil necromancer from Heroes and Kwan Chi - from Mortal Kombat).

How years old is Thanathos? He has great magical power. I can't believe he's a simple mortal. I really like his work from Sonya's ressurection. Great job of hero and author.

Please update.
vamplady101 chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Very well written! Good job!

I love the descriptions, your characters leap off the page very vividly! Can't wait for whats next-update soon!
Celtic Aurora chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
I've noticed that Underworld fanfics are amazingly popular...I know I get more reviews than I usually expect for chapters of So Dark This Night...

Anyways...YAY! SONJA'S BACK! AND SO IS THEIR BABY! Ah, that makes me so happy! I'm not sure if I should glomp Lucian or Thanatos first...

Totally loved the chapter, though I was confused by the last part of the story...ah, well, all in good time, eh?

Skystrike26 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Cool. Definately a new idea. Keep going!
Astrid chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Oh please bring back Sonja for Lucian! They belong together. Like the premise of your story a lot and look forward to seeing how the war would play out if Vikors daughter comes back to fight alongside Lucian, and how that would effect the other characters - both Lycan and vampire. Continue soon!
Cookiefan57 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
What's going to happen next? Will she be brought back? Will the vampires be upset over this? I'm happy you wrote this fic.

Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
oh I like update soon
vamplady101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Alright. . .so that was . . .AMAZING. .

christ speed, you truly are a genius with the pen. .er,computer. . .

anyways, awesome. .I can't wait to read more! Write!

Thanatos is wicked awesome. . .as usual. . haha
Missfanficlove chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
can't wait to read more
Jazza chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Interesting so far, though if you upload a story here you must of course expect and accept critique, otherwise you're wrong here.

So I'm not sure about your unusual pairings, but as long as Lucian doesn't discover his feelings for Kraven I'm open for your ideas (I still think, that IF you involve Sonja, he shouldn't come together with no one else than her).

I may have a look from time to time.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »