Reviews for When the Stars Fall
DeeHime chapter 49 . 3/28
I really enjoyed both parts of the story! I hope to see you write some more especially about the other pairings that were revealed Duo x Melody along with Heero x Relena. I was also wondering and curious as to would you ever write anymore stories? I've became a huge fan of your work after finally finishing this story at past 2AM in the morning after reading this like crazy lol.

~Stay blessed!
StoryType chapter 20 . 1/3/2016
You know, this story has gotten so much better, it's amazing. (Or not so amazing, since you have put an absolute ton of effort and experience into it.) Good job! Happy New Year; I will have to leave more detailed reviews sometime later. :)
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Great!
ferrinas chapter 49 . 3/31/2011
Awsome ending :D, you may thing this a stupid question but what was the two-word demand lista said to him? I have a athought but wanted to ask you to make sure .lol.

xx
DreamBeamz chapter 49 . 4/26/2010
A fantastic ending :)
DreamBeamz chapter 48 . 4/26/2010
Fantastic 3
DreamBeamz chapter 47 . 4/22/2010
Lovely chapter. Great idea for Archer Burke to be vice ambassador. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 46 . 4/21/2010
3 Loves the cuteness 3
DreamBeamz chapter 45 . 4/21/2010
' , :)
DreamBeamz chapter 44 . 4/20/2010
Oh I do hope that Quatre makes it time and I'm so glad Merrick was caught! *pure happiness*
DreamBeamz chapter 43 . 4/20/2010
I was fearful she would come early and just think it was still the braxton hicks thing, I hope she can call the doctor at least. Maybe Quatre will stop leaving her. I hope!
DreamBeamz chapter 42 . 4/19/2010
Wonderful chapter, can't wait to see how all this plays out!
DreamBeamz chapter 41 . 4/18/2010
The only person alone in the world is definitely not Melody, poor Lista.
DreamBeamz chapter 40 . 4/18/2010
I would be very angry if my husband and the father of my child decided to leave me again after he promised to never do so again for ANY reason and if I was pregnant and needed help. What if the baby comes and she can't do anything. Oh the drama. I can't believe she will have to give birth without him or anyone being there. :( Plus he sat with Melody the whole time during her "great" birthday celebration and now she is seeing him in her pajamas. Maybe I was wrong and Melody and Duo aren't going to be together. Maybe it will be Quatre and Melody, then Duo and Lista. _not emotional in the least, haha-
DreamBeamz chapter 39 . 4/18/2010
I was afraid he would leave, hopefully Lista will be able to talk to her friends regarding the Quatre tension, or at least Duo who already suspects something.