Reviews for The Sandman
heythatsjuliasilva chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
Holy shit... I am seriously speechless about this story... ok wait first off, I am completely thrown off about that ending... no idea. I've just been starring at those last couple of paragraphs for about 20 minutes so far and I'm completely puzzled.
And I must say, your Donna impersonation is AMAZING! ugh im so jealous of you right now! I could imagine her so vividly when reading this and I must congratulate you!
Anyway great story! Definitely write more!
The Misty Jewel chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
OMGOSH! So he was in the dream the entire time?! D: Doctor! How could you get beaten by a giant fly!?
XD This. Is. Amazing. Just wanted to say that. It messed with my mind a few times, and it was a really fun read. It's kind of like the movie "Inception" which has everything to do with dreams, and it messes with your mind about 10 times as much as this! For those who've watched it, you know what I mean! XD Anyway, great film, "Inception". And great story too!
-Misty
rioludoodle chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
OH GOD THAT ENDING! That was amazing! With all the running and the dreams, and the Doctor and the fly thing interacting in dreams, it was great! Creepy and with a twist at the end. Wonderful. Simply, wonderful. This could be an actual episode.
Chinagirl18 chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
Omygosh...this is what I was partially expecting, except I expected it to be Donna's dream, not the Doctor's. Makes sense though. It's his dream, he can see everything that happens to him, which would include Donna's activities. Such a bummer ending, but such a good one, too. Bravo! I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Chinagirl18 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
"When buzz-boy came back she was just going to look a tad suspicious." - I don't know why, but this was the best sentence in the chapter! Haha! Just made me laugh!... Sorry. Onward.
Chinagirl18 chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Whoa...nice image of the sandman. Not something I was expecting...PERFECT! Love the story! *continues reading*
Palimpest chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Whenever someone is in danger or distress, Donna, for all her complaining, snaps into a more thoughtful mode. Your Donna seems too callous, she's as worried about people as the Doctor and can tell when it's high time to stop sassing about. There are two sides to Donna.
thisdayandage chapter 20 . 7/11/2012
Wow really scary. Enjoy this story very much. Well done
The Fourth Bride chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
Fuck
That
Shit

That ending though. THAT ENDING.
The Cinderninja chapter 20 . 9/30/2011
That was some intense shiznit. And that ending seriously blew my mind.

I still don't know what happened. I've been sitting here trying to figure it out, but I keep being like... 'no, you think this. No, you want this. Well, this is what's probably happening but this is what I'm going to believe. No, ah, I'm sure it's this!' And... I... I can't figure it out. ._.

Have you seen the movie Inception? It's like that ending. Where you just stare and go 'wat'. I still don't know if /that/ was a dream or real life. BI

So, ah... yeah. What was your intent for the ending? Was it supposed to be conclusively one way or the other? Or was the purpose for everyone to sort of decide on their own? Did you have a clear intent, or is it open for interpretation?

I'm still sitting here, completely mind blown.
watchfob chapter 20 . 6/28/2010
That was... rather amazing. I'm slack-jawed, right now, actually, because it was so good. I kept saying to myself while reading "Oh my God, this would make an amazing episode." Too bad Ten and Donna are over with, now. That was blinkin' amazing. Great job! 8D
anemix chapter 20 . 6/17/2010
That was sad, but I'm glad it was not unrelentingly morose. Those just make me depressed. I liked this, though the ending threw me for a bit, but I have decided to ignore it. Poor Doctor. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
FullWolfMoonGirl chapter 20 . 9/10/2009
Wow, that was fun to read! And the ending was a surprising, and sad, twist! Good writing, keep it up!
timano chapter 20 . 5/15/2009
I really enjoyed reading this epic story! And I look forward to your next one.

The ending was a bit mysterious-but that's okay, since Doctor Who is all about mysterious happenings anyway. Your nex story will clarify things, I assume? Even if it doesn't, I enjoyed this one! And an author doesn't *have* to explain everything, after all!

10 out of 10 stars.
Callophilia chapter 20 . 4/29/2009
Brilliant i'm glad i finally got to read the ending of this. I didn't totally understand the ending though but thats no suprise :D off to read the rest now!