Reviews for The Pact
dnd chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
She gripped his bare thigh, gently raking her nails across his skin. She slipped a hand inside his boxers, her fingers dancing lightly on his erection. His whimper was highly satisfactory. She pulled off the fabric, and, lowering her head, licked the tip. His loud moan pleased her.
Raising her head, she asked innocently, "Something wrong, Harry?" before instantly going back to placing very wet kisses on his penis.
"You drive me crazy, Ginny," he gasped,"So, so, so crazy..."
She smiled. "Excellent," she whispered against his deliciously hard erection, her breath drawing another loud groan from above.
Her mouth closed over him fully, causing loud swear words. She continued to suck for a while, before she started moving her tongue around whilst sucking, and started stroking and squeezing the base. He raised his head.
"Ginny...Ginny please...I'm s...so close..."
Ginny began to hum as she sucked, and he almost shouted in pleasure. Finally, the intensity of her humming, stroking, licking and sucking reached a maximum, and he came hard.
Aquietstudynight chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
"What was the name of the leader of the 1556 Goblin Revolution?"
"Mmm...Vladimir Kofkir?" Ginny asked, stretching out on the sofa of the silent common room.
"Ben the Ugly, actually. Hmm. What a cruel mother, eh?" Harry grinned at her. Ginny laughed and sat up, nuzzling his neck. "Merlin, I love you." She whispered against his skin.
"Love you too, Gin..." he moaned. "Gin..." He pushed her gently away, very reluctantly. "You need to pass your O.W.L.S. next week."
"You sound like Hermione." She raised her eyebrows, smirking.
"I don't...hang on!" He stopped, a gleam in his eye. "I know a way to get you to study, you'll never forget!"
"Well, it better not take long. It IS midnight..."
"C'mon." He took her hand and led her up to his bed. They both lay down. He closed the curtains, and cast strong silencing charms.
"What're you -?"
"Shh!" He moaned. "Don't ask Any questions but take off your clothes."
"What?"
"Just do it! I want you, Ginny, so do it!" He exclaimed, pulling off his shirt. Ginny started, and was quicker. She looked curiously at him in bra and knickers. "Those off too!" He commanded. Finally, they both stared at each other, totally naked. His penis was very hard. "Right", he gasped. "Listen. I'll ask you 5 questions. If you get one wrong, I'll pleasure you until you moan. When you get something right, you can do the same to me."
"Got it." She whispered.
"What was the name of Bob the Ugly's son?"
"Eric The Bold?" She tried.
He shook his head, and, before she could move, moved his own head down and sucked her breasts, gently pulling at each nipple. "Yesss." She moaned, arching her back.
"Who was Bob the Ugly's father?"
"Eric the Bold."
"Yes."
She moved her hand and lightly stroked his penis with the tip of her finger from the base to the tip. He grunted and bucked his hips.
She got number 3 wrong and he nuzzled against her clitoris.
DM ma Insta (samiyasidd) to see the continued!
MidnightPetal36 chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
I just...loved it...I can't express my sadness at this story ending. Oh, God, I'll re-read it till my idiot of a fiancée'll realise that someone here is in need of marriage! (chuckle). Nah, he's not an idiot...he's just thick - thicker than Ron, that is! (soft laugh) I'm send you my own hg fiction through comment.
Hate yaa chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
I LYNCH YOU! Yhhhh, you've been warned!
53XY K1TTY chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
I orgasmed 7 Times when I had sex. Then my husband told me he took all knowledge and inspiration from this story. I laughed and thanked him for ensuring no Kingsleys were present.
Lover2341 chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Ya bloody bitch! God, dis story waz s'posed ta arouse meh, nawt kill meh!
envirosue chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
beautiful, funny, great dialogue. Thank you
brianaangel chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Good one!
brianaangel chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Gah! They should never get drunk again.
brianaangel chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Love the first chapter
MrsJeck chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
This is amazing, my heart truly melt with all your sappy phrases...*sigh*. I fall in love with her all over again every time I see her! *sigh*. You write full of love and life. I love this story. Thank you for writing such a lovely piece... Write more of Harry and Ginny please...
nayin17 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
loved this...so sexy
Galen chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Well.

That was adorable.
designerpear chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
That was so cute and sexy! I really enjoyed reading it!
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 7 . 7/3/2013