Reviews for The Pact
ProfessorChris chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
Hmm, I wonder if Kingsley knows the counter-curse for the Bat Bogey hex as he is most certainly going to need it :)... Yeah finally Harry has told her how he feels and obviously Ginny feels the same way :).

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Theo3983 chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
kingsley's life is measured in how long it takes ginny to get dressed. hurry and update.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
That Hermione is the devil! AWESOME prank!

And the scene b/t Gin/Harry - HOT HOT HOT. I have to walk over to 7/11 to get some chocolate right now.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Hahahahah! That's freakin hilarious! Awesome job Gin/Harry. I guess your hearts' desires came out on paper.
Feff chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I do love your story. It leads with emotion and follows with desire.

As one should not make pacts or contracts while drinking, one should also keep this in mind while typing. In my last review I mistakenly typed Money instead of Monkey. So Hot money sex should read as Hot monkey sex, WHOOPS! ( what a difference a K makes). I blame my good friend Jack who is dressed in black and his favorite number is seven.

Feff
Feff chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
*Starts "Update please" chant*

I do love your story. Thanks for the Puffy sub link.

Hooray for Humping!Harry! (Why do people write things that way? as in Dark!Harry?)Cannot wait for Hot Money Sex!Harry and Ginny or HMS!H&G.

Best of Wishes,

Feff
Pixieheart chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
I love this please add more!
Passionismywriting chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
that was again awesome. hope to see hermoine's revenge on ginny and ginny's revenge on hermoine. can't wait for the next one. peace
Passionismywriting chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
. awesome. peace
drummersgirl chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
This story is really great so far! Can't wait for an update!
RoarMI chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
I'm loving it. Looking very much forward to the next chapter...! Keep it up!
fictionadict24 chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Great story, I love the humor. I hope you update soon.
Puff2836 chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Great story, just great. Can't wait for you to update.

steve p.
Loyd1957 chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
This is one of the best I had read in so long. That last chapter was so sweet and loving. You did a spectacular job on showing the newness of sexuality between harry and ginny. That was really pure and innocent. Great story and wonderful dialogue.
MarlboroReds chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
so.. they're still a virgin here right?coz he hasnt gone all the way?
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »