Reviews for The Pact
Rayuzen chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
halo very nice start ! keep up de good work i likes it much too much
Loyd1957 chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
OMG...This story is fabulous. These characters are so real and the dialogue is real. I love Harry. So, funny and as usual, self conscious. This is great. Glad he said his feelings, but what does Ginny think. Wonderful. Please continue.
Stiehl chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
wow. an entire bottle of whiskey. They were drunk off their ass, haha. I've read stories where Ginny and Harry are engaged by magical contract before, but this is the first one where they got engaged cause they were completely freaking wasted. Nice! Hope to see a new chapter of this soon!
mellicent chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
I love this. This is without a doubt the funniest thing I've read in a while. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Theo3983 chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
now that was a new twist on things. hurry and update
bigmommak chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Great start! It somewhat reminds me of an old story where the four went to Las Vegas, and Harry and Ginny woke up married. This is a very entertaining story! Please update soon!
jlyric chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
AHAHAH. This is GOLDEN. I just found your story, and I'm loving every bit of it. (Especially the morning after) Keep up the good work, and I hope you update soon.

Cheers,

jlyric
deadwoodpecker chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Ron is great here. He's such a riot, although he does deserve some payback for attempting to make Harry jealous. Hopefully - once the snogging (and hopefully more) is done - H and G will put on their game face and do some pranks. George deserves it too...

And Harry's really adorable, with his speech. I hope Ginny doesn't reject him.
deadwoodpecker chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Love the drunk talking. They're so hot for each other, and then try to play it off like they just want to have sex. Harry's sense of noble purpose is hilarious here.
HarryandGinnyeternal chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
LOL they are engaged. I love it. Please post more soon.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13