Reviews for The Pact
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I've read a few of these, and this one has the best start going. Nice job.
mrs.coltondixon chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I love this story. Probably the best one I've read so far.
Sameer0007 chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
it was brilliant.. i loved it.. and yes i did think "bloody kingsley.." lol..
Runecutter chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Whow, what a nice way to "get things rolling" when those two dawdle around so long and hopeless.
Of course without the help of their dear siblings/in-law or out-law/ it might have worked far sooner, typical Ron trying to make Harry JEALOUS... why Hermione helped with stuff like the blind dates i am at a loss (And i'll never understand how anybody can imagine those two married without killing each other inside a single week... )

But even when the time frame of 30 days is a bit short for such a pact i've enjoyed the slow ballet they've danced around the matter at hand... the courting, the teasing, the slowly driving another mad with frustration and desire... just so that Harry could wait out the perfect moment and then bumble his whole speech into stuttering chaos :D That all had such a strong feeling of realism and normalcy, i've loved every second of it.
wrappedinharry chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Perfect ending to a beautiful romance. Thanks for the ride.

wrappedinharry chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
You don't really need one more person telling you how hot this chapter is.

Off to have a cold shower.

wrappedinharry chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Lynch you...lynch the lynx...either/or.

This is the ultimaste cliff hanger. Just as well Harry is only 20 because I am not sure a certain part of his anatomy could handle the work load...I mean, it is working so hard and yet, the rewards, while pleasurable, are far from the ultimate gratification.

They are both ready to climb the walls. I am not sure I would have found Ginny's flatmates intervention so amusing; I really thought when she asked Harry over after work that she would have made sure they would be alone. With friens like Grace and Rila, Ron and Hermione, Harry and Ginny don't need any enemies.

wrappedinharry chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I'm not sure that I would ever forgive Hermione. Harry and Ginny's revenge was from a long distance, neither were there to see the effects of their scheme. Hermione however saw the whole of Harry's embarrassment. Not a fair exchange me thinks.

Other than this, this chapter was very, very hot. I am not quite sure how they have managed to withstand the final act as it were. They came close, but didn't make the whole nine yards just yet.

Great chapter... very sexy.

wrappedinharry chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
This is the second time I have read this story and I love it just as much now as I did way back when. I can't imagine why I haven't reviewed every chapter, but I didn't, so it is time to rectify the situation.

I love the way that now Harry and Ginny aren't being led astray by a well meaning but totally inept brother snd best friend (although, wasn't George in on this little scam too?) that they can now declare their feelings for each other. They have fallen into a relationship as if it was always meant to be and those feelings that had to remain under wraps on both their parts are now so easily expressed by both of them.

But I don't blame Harry for being slightly scared of Molly's reaction.

Onto the next with anticipation

thewandchoosesthewizard chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Wow, sometimes it just doesn't pay to be magical, does it? Engaged. Wow. Well, at least we know Harry won't be too unhappy about that.

But why is Ron so pleased? If, as it appears, he has been telling porkies to Harry about Ginny's many romances, then why has he changed his tune? And why is Hermione so angry? It seems more than just the fact that they have unwittingly made a betrothal pact.

Loving this.

damien
thewandchoosesthewizard chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This was brilliant and absolutely hilarious. You write drunk Harry and drunk Ginny so perfectly.

It is pretty obvious that virgin Harry might still be a virgin because he has feelings for Ginny that he hasn't even admitted to himself. But Ginny is a bit of a dark horse. But as the chapter is mostly from Harry's POV, he cannot know her inner thoughts.

Has she too failed to take this big step because she is attracted to Harry (and not in her young, fangirl way) and the thought of being intimate with anyone else just doesn't do it for her. No sex, for sex's sake for either of them because I am sure that Ginny, like Harry has not been short of opportunities.

I wonder where the mother of the groom was hiding herself that she did not realise that her youngest child and only daughter was writing herself off.

I wonder if Ron was telling Porkies to Harry about Ginny's (imaginary) love affairs to keep Harry away from his little sister. I hope not because that would be so totally not in Ron's remit as a big brother.

Looking forward to the next...

damien
Charlotte1823 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I really enjoyed this story! I thought it was so funny!
YeCatsJ chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
awesome story! LOVED IT!
JC70s chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Wonderful story! I loved Harry and Ginny together and I always will. I hope you continue writing soon o:)
lizlovegood12 chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Hi! I read your first 2 chapters, but never left a review! Yesterday I saw your story on someones else favourites and realise that I never finished reading it! I have to say that I loved it! Bye bye!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »