Reviews for The Pact

I loved every chapter :D

Well done!

Ellexx
xxnarufanxx chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
wonderful story! iloved reading it
wrappedinharry chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Why isn't harpy Hermione on her honeymoon instead of turning up to berate Harry. She couldn't have known Ginny would be there, nor that they ahd made this stupid pact. Seems to me the Wizarding World is full of these little pitfalls. It's a wonder one gets through his/her life without unwittingly signing his/her life away or something.

And why is Ron so happy when he had obviously been attempting to keep Harry away from his sister by lying about her dating habits.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Oh boy! I certainly don't envy these two their hangovers in the morning.

I am wondering whether Ron lied to Harry about Ginny and her dating just to keep the two of them apart. And I assume that Ginny and Harry did not get together at hogwarts after she and Dean were an item.

He's obviously attracted to her, but is she attracted to him? He kept on focusing on her looks... her skin, her eyes, her build. She didn't think of him in those terms. She just thought he was a joke to still be a virgin. Does she think she's a joke too.
fireburnshot chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Nice prank by Hermione, but the funniest parts were the thoughts going through Harry's mind while he was getting 'the talk'.

I just got a book tossed in my lap, with a LOT of pictures.

My Dad was really pants at giving the Talk, so FUMBLE was the word of the day, year and many years after.
fireburnshot chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
You draw wonderful word pictures. I can just see in my minds eye H and G...the looks on their faces, and Hermione screeching away while Ron Laughs himself into a Hernia, while Harry blathers on and on.
Mommy3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I really liked this story. I hope this author keeps writing more fic's of this caliber.
fireburnshot chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I know this is an older story and comoleted...but some are sooo worth reading again. Not to mention that whatisface is a fav sayiing of mine when I can't remember squat!
blacktag189 chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
HOLY. MOTHER. OF. GOD.

When my friend sent me the link I was skeptical, but then I was depressed for a moment. How had I not heard about this story earlier? Honestly only 106 reviews, that's so unfair!

This story is golden! It should be minted. It should be held as a standard for everyone to measure up against. Not only was everyone in character (something increasingly hard to find), not only was there pitch perfect humor, not only was there smoldering flirting, BUT there was hot, hot, romantic baby making...

Honestly, what more could someone want out of a story?

You are my hero. Please tell me that you haven't, in fact, dropped off the face of the earth (as it has been indicated by my friend). That would be a damn shame, we need more writers like you out here in fanfiction-land.

At any rate, excellent story with impeccable writing. Thanks for sharing!
Herne-of-the-lantern chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
This was good. A little different but good.
daphne 13 chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
lol loved it ;)
Mister Bigglesworth chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Story Added to C2: Harry's Lemonade Stand
jsheperd60 chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
that fucking cockblocker kingsly i whish harry would just hex him
ShatteredGlassHouse chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
That was a really sweet story. I liked it a lot. Good job. :)
Richolse chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
I liked it a lot, I like the whole concept of how they got engaged.

I think you made harry look like a complete fool too many times though, kinda ruined the character.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »