Reviews for Childlike
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
C: Oooh..what a cute pairing... xD

CC: When it comes to grammar and spelling, you're a true gung-ho about it. However, the only thing that bothered me was Kai's serious words. I understand that you used a different side of Kai without making him too OOC but it could've been better if you added some city talk in some parts or bits of the dialogue to orient one of the most contrasting personalities they have.

Personally, I love this oneshot to my very soul. Try looking out for something they have but they don't know they do. It will make their bond a bit more meaningful AND colorful. That's all I have to give for contructive criticsm.

F: I have none to say.

Love Lotz,

-Happy C:
Voice Number Seven chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
cute

I was actually kinda surprised that those make a good couple. They could learn A LOT from each other
Lorelei547 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This is a great one-shot.

I really like the detail you put into their backgrounds and their personalities I believe you captured them perfectly. Well done.

I also agree it is sure a shame it was so looked over.
Fan-of-Insert-Sues chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This was awesome. I was running out of ideas of where to take my story and this has given me my muse back. Great story!
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow, that was a pretty good read. Too bad this seems to have been overlooked, it deserves quite a bit of attention...