Reviews for My Angel
YuugiYY chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Didnt read all of it, but awesome and cute!
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
x3
wildkatz chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This was very well done. Excellent work!
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
AW! this was AWESOME! ) i loved reading it! great job!
BeccaRomano chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
lol don't worry your not the only fangirl! lol nice story though
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
XD Squeal

Ari chan
Eliza the Writer chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
youre stories absolutly rock!
munto madness chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
very cute and fluffly one shot well done! good luck in college!
SparklyPain chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
random balls of fluff on this website (and in the anime itself) are what makes the world go round!
Jessica Love1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
love it.
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
*heart implodes* omg, pure awesomeness! That was so amazing! *AHEM* anyway, I'm very happy with the episodes so far, aren't you? I can't wait for you next fic. If you ever need a beta reader, I'll be happy yo help!
anoesism chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow, I didn't expect an update from you so soon. Then again, maybe I should've, what with the TV series finally airing and all... XD

Anyways, I'm so happy it's a fic this time. I miss your MuntoxYumemi stories and seem to go absolutely senile without them for an extended period of time.

Wonderful, wonderful characterization. You've always had a flair at capturing the dynamics between these two characters. I'm pleased with how strong Yumemi came out in spite of her frailness. She's someone who possesses this sort of... quiet firmness to her, imo. That little battle tactics banter was a nice touch. I don't know why, but I loved it somehow. XD; And the rest was a big ball of delicious fluff which I'd proceeded to devour with glee. X3 Really, you just made a fangirl so, so happy
XxTrain'sCherryBlossomxX chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Amazing!

Man, Its driving me crazy, I want to know what they have planned for the anime...Gr, Anyway, This was wondrful!
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
...I'm trying so hard to contain myself right now...

that was a rather random ball of fluff, but god knows I LOVED IT. that was EXACTLY what I needed now that the series is finally airing! it took quite a bit of self-control to restrain myself from jumping around and squealing in utter fangirlyness, but let me tell you, it wasn't easy XD. great work as always and best of luck in college!

(I am so looking forward to that M fic...)
dandelion-heart chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
aw fluff indeed XD

I love the line "You silly, silly girl," best, I can just see Munto becoming a teenager and lightly scolding Yumemi, ahh darn it, it's way too cute! w

anyways, there were some mistakes here, a few spelling and grammar mistakes, otherwise it was light and cute, very nice work D

also (can I say it?) that M-rated fic is something I'm eagerly waiting for D