Reviews for 3 Sheets and A HomeMade Quilt
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 5/4
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! THIS IS AWESOME
Shineoncindi chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Oh i loved thisssss! :D more please? .
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh the first paragraph was just like whoa...and especially when you said that this happened to someone you know just makes it extra. I love this story... it's very cute with the Potter...ness and the Draco...ness... and it's just ALL THEIR FAULT that I totally love this ship now...hahaa can't get away from it for the life of me.

We do need more of this pre-date sex...*nods head* yup yup we do...right away actually...
purplerawr chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
"And-and-IT JUST WASN’T FAIR!" - That bit made me laugh D

I really liked it, it was amusing and very very cute at the end.

Kudos on a great one-shot!
smiles.lie chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
omg the last line was so cool.
MopCat chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
WHO LOVED IT! .
bcandii chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
HA! I couldn't stop laughing THE WHOLE TIME I was reading this story, which, I can assure you, is YOUR FAULT! Ha! This was hilarious, I wonder though, is there ANY possibility for a sequel, or even a full fledged story? Am I'm curious, what was the tattoo on Harry's neck? **CaNDi**
njferrell chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
What are his views on pre-date sex? I need to know. Details! It's all in the details. So, could you please give them to us.

They could have had sex right there on the table. Now wouldn't that have been hot...I mean messy...yeah messy. But, (big smile) still hot!

So, I think it would be great it you wrote a squel. We could get Harry's views, they could tell Pansy and Hermione, and Harry could wear his "sex pants" again...or Draco could borrow them. Imagine if those pants could talk. Wow!