Reviews for Infected
lulubell6 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Please come back and finish this! It's way too good to left undone! Please, please!
theangelkneesocks chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Cool beginning
Hollyp13 chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
Please update soon! I love your story. I can't wait to find out what happens next :)
miriCurran chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
OMG! whens the next update?
ladybugsmomma chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Okay, you haven't written on this story in forever and it really needs an ending! Please write one! I am in love with this story!
Osage chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Wow, I really like what you did here. I too was bummed when they killed off Carlos, I'm glad I'm not alone. Great story, can't wait to read the rest.
Sokulski chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
OMG please finish this! xD
Kookywolf chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
WOW! This is amazing! I reavhed chapter 7 too soon!
Kookywolf chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Wow! This is AWSOME! I'll be waiting for the next one!
xero chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
update pwetty pwlese D:
RebornRose1992 chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
sweet story!
ButterflyBroken chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
this is the best RE alice&carlos fic! if u need ANY help w/romance let me know cuz I'm a mad romantic. I also edit fics for free & trust me, I'm a perfectionist! trust your muse and thanks 4 a great read, I'll be submitting another review when I reread this! *hands a cookie*
Gillian Valentine chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
I love this story! I really like how your telling it and it's so just right, for now. )

but could you make the chapters longer? They seem too short and I'd hate to think that it would end so soon!

update soon and you can be a character in my fanfiction! :)
zero wolf chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING!11!1 QUICK GO TO YOUR SOFA THAT REALLY ISNT A SOFA IS A TREASURE CHEST FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH SUPER LETALL WEAPONS THAT YOU SPENT MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN IN CASE OF A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK GO GO GO GO THEYRE COMING WE ARE GOING TO DIE
cdelosre2006 chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
Sweet! I like it! Very interesting start of the story actually. _ I haven't really seen many Carlos and Alice fanfics since I finshed watching the movies after Christmas. lol I kinda wish that Carlos didn't die, because poor Alice has lost two men that were incredibly dear to her. Okay minus Spence...He obviously doesn't count in my book. lol He actually deserved to die in my book. - -;
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »