Reviews for An Answer To My Dreams
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That was just lovely, goodness knows how I've missed this story till now. I had the happy soppy type grin on my face that reading really good Albus Minerva stories inspires in me, while reading this. It was just so beautifully written, espeicially the parts about Minerva's dream - that was just so romantic. Albus was so well portrayed, and the end was so sweet an funny. I look forward to reading the rest of this over the next days.
OSUSprinks chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I wish I had time to sit here and read all of this today. So wonderful. I love how familiar they already are. Armando was sweet. I always thought he was a wise man. :)
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I can't believe there are stories you have posted that I haven't read! I'm glad you put this one up on the fb group!

I loved the interaction with the other witch. It cracked me up. I can't wait to see what comes of this.
JustFishy chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
Yummmmmmmmmmmm

Yummers!

*snip*

"Don't start something you don't intend to finish, my dear." His voice was thick with sleep but still held an alluring tone which caused Minerva to shiver in delight.

My favorite line of the chapter... so delicious - I love how you write these two, how you write their adoration of each other, their devotion to each other - and Minerva is so right, Albus is beautiful - there is no other word that fits him so well.

I shall enjoy this story again and again, likely, once every so often, especially when I need a pick me up.

Thank you again - its beautiful!
JustFishy chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
OMG - is so jealous - that was... the best date EVER! So amazing, so romantic... *sighs* can't we clone Albus Dumbeldore in muggle form? *sighs* I know Jesus was the only perfect being to walk this earth, but Albus comes awful close.
JustFishy chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Surprised by the person at the door? Heavens no!

I did enjoy Armando's advice on love and not to waste one's life and I absolutely love how Albus and Minerva are both so taken with eachother and can hardly keep themselves apart - and how they are both wanting/needing/thinking the same things! So delicious!
JustFishy chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
You two do love to tease, don't you? *smirks* Two missed dates in a row, when these two are obvioiusly crazy for each other... and we're all waiting with baited breath... wanting these two joined at the hip!

Tease! *winks*
JustFishy chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
*snip*

"So, what are you saying, Albus? I need to hear you say it. Tell me, Albus, what you want. Please."

He brought each of her hands to his lips, kissing the backs of them so softly it nearly tickled. "What I want? I haven't been asked that question in quite some time. Most people usually start by telling me what they want or what I can do for them."

"I'm not most people, but I think you already know that."

His smile was warm and infectious, causing a smile to curl about Minerva's lips in turn. "That I do, and I'm looking forward to learning more about you." He paused, causing Minerva to stare at him with baited breath. "And I'm very much looking forward to perfecting our technique and learning lessons … together."

I just loved that bit, liked it all, loved much but loved that most!
JustFishy chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Just a bit of the normal - oh she wouldn't be interested in me, He wouldn't be interested in me, but nothing to get in the way of their honesty and feelings for each other - nor the kindness and respect - and I am tickled that Albus trusted her completely and also, wanted to please her, after she'd gone to so much trouble, for their celebatory dinner/date.

*grins8
JustFishy chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
I just love how open these two are with each other, instead of running from their feelings - which is usually how I see them - and dreaming up hundreds of reasons the other wouldn't be interested - they are just honest, open and respectful - so relaxing, so enjoyable! I just love this!
JustFishy chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Brilliant - the way you maneuvered Albus to go to her directly and then, opportunistically, invite her to dinner! I loved that Dippit mixed up the letters - and so glad Minerva got to experience the dissapointment first but very quickly, experienced a wonderful surprise - Albus, and then better news, she had the job.

The last line of this chapter is perfect - "I'm afraid you're stuck with me, Professor." From Minerva - so many meanings in that! *grins*
JustFishy chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Did I ever comment on your story - An Answer to My Dreams? Well, perhaps I didn't. I came across it again and only noticed, after reading most of the first chapter, that I have read it, and absolutely loved it. So I'm reading it again!

I love that you've focused on Albus and Minerva's relationship - not that I don't love many embellishments regarding the wizarding world, but its so relaxing to just read something that offers them a somewhat normal courtship and romance - so peaceful for the both of them - and you write this pair so humbly - which I see them both as, Albus especially.

Its my absolute favorite HP pairing - one I'd never consider otherwise - they are perfect for each other and I enjoy the way you write them. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us!
slytherinslut13 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
When you describe Armando, all I can see is the King from the Princess Bride, esp just after Buttercup kisses his cheek. XD
counting-fingers chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
I simply loved this. It was cute and charming and it continued to make me smile as I kept reading. You guys did a fantastic job :)
Hedwig's Owl chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
Cool fic. I really enjoyed reading this!