Reviews for An Answer To My Dreams
Hedwig's Owl chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
Cool fic. I really enjoyed reading this!
ADMMHGSS4LIFE chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
OMG! PLEASE! YOU NEED TO WRITE A SEQUEL! w Please and thank you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS FANFIC! 3
Clover Bay chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
Bravo! Very nice story - I'm glad to have found it.

Clover
Clover Bay chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
What a great chapter! Can't wait to read about the date :)
Clover Bay chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
A very creative idea! No ordinary date for these two :)
Clover Bay chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Another good one! Their interactions just keep getting better and better!
Clover Bay chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
I kept smiling throughout this chapter, great :)
Clover Bay chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
The way that you are bringing these two characters together is really nice . . I especially like the last line: 'Minerva’s eyes sparkled when she answered. “I’m afraid you’re stuck with me then.”'
Clover Bay chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
What a nice first chapter! I can't wait to read more

Clover
Amandah Leigh chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
I loved this fic! I'm sorry that I did not pause between chapters to leave reviews, but I was always eager to find out what would happen next. This was sweet, romantic, and fun, without being overly sappy. In short, fabulous fic!

AL
Starscape91 chapter 12 . 8/26/2009
I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved this story!
BookLizard chapter 12 . 7/21/2009
That was AMAZING. I REALLY enjoyed the story. The writing style is just so clean and crisp and polished, it was an incredibly well thought-out plot, and the characters were completely believable. At least I thought they were. Anyway, this is exceedingly well-written and I thouroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for sharing your writing gift!
MMADfan chapter 12 . 5/13/2009
Aw . . . it came to an end! But with a very happy beginning for Minerva and Albus, so that's good!

I liked the beginning of this chapter particularly: Minerva's sudden nervousness in light of all the expressions of love and commitment was perfectly understandable. I could relate.

I've been curious about the next story: is it a sequel to this one, or a stand-alone ADMM fic. (It's gotta be ADMM!) This story could certainly have a sequel, if you wanted it to.

Thanks for the great romantic fic and a wonderful diversion from RL!
MMADfan chapter 11 . 5/13/2009
Since I can't take a real vacation for a while, I've got to settle for imaginary ones. What could be better than an imaginary holiday in Edinburgh? Sharing that holiday with a romantic Albus and Minerva!

Loved it, loved the setting, so glad that Albus and Minerva declared the mutuality of their feelings in no uncertain terms! :-)

Thanks!
MMADfan chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
I'm glad that Albus has Dippet's blessing. I am sure it makes him more comfortable with his decisions and actions, even if he wouldn't change things if Dippet disapproved.

It's nice that they can speak and see each other pretty frequently, despite Albus's busy schedule. It'll be good to have things underway before Minerva starts at Hogwarts, I think. It avoids some possible awkwardness between them.

Now I'm really looking forward to their next date, which must be something really special and a tough follow up to the picnic.
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »