Reviews for An Answer To My Dreams
MMADfan chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
Aw, poor Albus, so distracted by thoughts of Minerva, and then he has to go to St. Mungo's w/ a student. Or does he?

I think they'll enjoy a meal together regardless of where they have it!
MMADfan chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
Wow, what an amazing first kiss, and such a great location, too. And I love that it was humor that ended the quiet moment after.

I just love a fluffy ADMM romance. *sigh* Especially when RL is anything but fluffy.
MMADfan chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
Woo-hoo! for the lovely Side-Along at the end! It certainly does hold promise for their datee!

I like that Minerva confides in her mother and that her mother is so helpful. That must have been a boost for Minerva's self-confidence. :-)

Thanks for the lovely build-up to the romance!
Waenthoronien chapter 12 . 5/9/2009
Wow :) I had to read the whole story at one go, and it's lovely!

Cheers, Waenthoronien
Rosine chapter 12 . 4/25/2009
It is a great story! I just discovered it now and I enjoyed it.

Bravo
eternal vampire chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
Just added this to my favorites list. I so enjoyed the whole thing Just a great story.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
WOW! I really loved this story! Please update quickly... I could only just bear waiting for this one because the wait was worth it.
Weezle13 chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
Aw sweet!

Its a happy ending. and everyones happy and no one died... damn!

Joking (slightly)

Its a good story. Keep on writing

Weezle
minerva's-kitten chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
Fantasmic to the upth degree! You two are pure geniuses.

(humbly bows to your writing greatness) I only hope my meager abilities can even be half as good.

Bravo! Bravissimo!
Missing Linka chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
Amazing story! I loved the concept with the dream ...

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Missing Linka chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
WOW
Ilse O'Hara chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
I just discovered that you updated twice without my knowledge!

This story was spectacular :) I loved every bit o it and I cannot wait until you release your next project. Thank you for sharing and I apologize about not reviewing the previous chapter!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
"thought she was the phoenix’s feather" - *smiles*
Paige Joy chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
I loved it! Right from the very first word. The ending was just beautiful. Can't wait for the next fic.

Take care.

Paige.
Weezle13 chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
Aw sweet. And so romantic!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »