Reviews for An Answer To My Dreams
tabby-fanny chapter 11 . 4/14/2009
Thanks so much for the great entertainment. They are so cute and Albus' idea is adorable:D And I have to say: Fawkes rocks! Thanks again and I'm very eager to read the next chapter;D
minerva's-kitten chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
Absolutely fantasmic again! I swear you two are geniuese. I humble bow to you. (bows gracefully XD) You rock! Can't wait for more to it! Will there be a squeal?
Dora87 chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
aww! an update! yay! I have to say this chapter was so wonderful! how I loved Minerva in this chapter! she was so nervous, not knowing what to wear! so cute! and Albus was also wonderful! I loved their date and I can't wait for what's to come!

Update soon, please!

tabby-fanny chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
Great, beautiful and cute chapter. I absolutely love the way Minerva greeted Albus that special evening:D They are so perfect and I can't wait to read more. Great job! They are so sweet;D
Weezle13 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Aww Sweet. But theres one problem. What the hell do you mean theres only two chapters left. What am i going to do then. i cant wait another who-knows-how-many months for you to start another story!

:,-(

Weezle
Romennim chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
just two chapters? how will i survive after?
minerva's-kitten chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Great Chapter! Though hearing there is only two chapters left is rather sad. Will there be a equal! This story is absolutely fantasimic!
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
YAY! I love this story! Please update soon!
Ilse O'Hara chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
This is so lovely! I do want to apologize for not reviewing your previous chapter...I was not aware that you had uploaded one and now I am behind on reviews :) I read them both and they are fabulous. I love Armando...so wise behind his facade of seemingly not understanding...in short, I love this whole story and I am glad the late night visitor was Albus...

Thanks for sharing!
Dora87 chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
aaww I knew it had to be him!,it's just so like him to go see her out of the blue!, I loved this chapter, as I did/do the others. I can't wait to read about their date, I know it's going to be something really special and so very sweet!

Thanks for updating!

Romennim chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
who's at the door? can't wait to find out.

I hope you'll update soon, 'cause the story is awesome
Dora87 chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
oh! that's so sweet! he's day dreaming about her! he's SO inlove! it's too awful that they couldn't see each other sooner! oh please please update soon! I can't wait to know who's at the door, I'm thinking all kind of things here!

Great chapter as always!

Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
Please update soon! PRETTY PLEASE!
minerva's-kitten chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
ACk cliffie! AH well can't be helped.

Lovely chapter and Albus and Minerva are always so cute.

I'm making a prediction that the person at the door is either Albus, Cameron, or Hooch.
Weezle13 chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
Aww sweet they are just perfect for each other and everything is going wonderfully...

Ok what are you planning? i get the strange feeling your going to do something naughty ;-)

please keep on writting i cant wait for the next chapter.

Loula