Reviews for An Answer To My Dreams
TheGirlWithaCrazyCat chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
From what i read, i can tell it's going to be a great story. Can't wait for more!
tabby-fanny chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I'll be happy to read the next chapters. I like your story very much. Thank you very much for not describing Keelia Wynne further, you really spared me some nightmares with that;) Hagrid was very nicely done. It's good to see him and Minerva getting along so well. The scene about the chocolate in Dumbledores beard was very funny and cute. I'm eager to read about the interview and everything else, yours tabby-fanny
AnAdventure chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
THis is a wonderful start to the story!... I really wanted to give the other applicant a good slap, but I resisted )

I can't wait to see where this story goes!
Grey-EyedGirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wow, this is a great start. I love the way you write. Please update soon!
T chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hurray! You two are writing again; always do enjoy your stories. Great first chapter - I like the idea of her 'dream' being reoccuring thorough many years, gradually knowing details of what he looks like. And, the idea that each had a good feeling about the day - nicely plotted. Thank you!
Lucy chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Great Start! Can't wait to see where this leads!
Weezle13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
O a long one, havent seen one of these for a while. please keep on posting, I cant wait to see what happens.

tabbykitten1945 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wiating for the next part with anticipation,and much of it!
JKMcGonagall chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
You're back! Yea, great story as always. I have been hoping for a new story from you for a long time, and such a treat today to get a really great one. Of course, Minerva is the only one perfect for the job. I love the fact that she is dreaming about Albus, down to the scar on his knee. I have a feeling that she won't really believe it is him until she sees that scar in some way. Lovely story. Must say I am looking forward to the next eleven chapters.

Kay (JKMcGonagall)
Ilse O'Hara chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This is great! I love all of your stories and I cannot wait until the next part!
dmf1984 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Sign me up for a full-ride ticket, first class! I am happy to hear that more chapters are ready for us to devour. And that Keelia? Girl, please. Don't like her at all (although I have a feeling that was your point).

Yay! Looking forward to more,