Reviews for If You Love Me
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This should published into a book..SERIOUSLY! This is so good!

Happy
ohbrothamybrotha chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
aw that is soo cute! I love May and Stu. they're such little brats. haha. (well Stu is) but you made them out to be so cute, and their personalities are just so perfect! I really loved the ending too. And it's true, people can't live in the past forever, but every now and again, it's okay to go back to it. this was adorable! I'm going to read more of your stuff!
RWT chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wow, nice fic XD. I love the idea and the characterizations. It amuses me that Tim is still a workaholic but it amuses me more that happy go lucky Stu actually took after him XD. Nyu and the ending lines were just the perfect icing on the cake.
Lorelei547 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wonderful, simply wonderful. I really enjoyed this, I read it a while back and added it to my favorites but forgot how good it was until a I read it tonight.

Nice job really. (:
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I'm a complete and total sucker for a childhood sweetheart romance. Especially as their older selves. xD

Stu's characterizationwas spot-on, your descriptions as usual fantastic, and the plot moved at its own flowing pace. I liked Mary and Elli in this, too-they suited their roles well, and helped make the story more dimensional. I think you're going to do fabulously in the contest, and I wish you luck. :)
Kitsune no Tora chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
*giggles*

That was so sweet

This is great, I have high hopes for you in the contest. :D
Kairi Tsubasa chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
*giggles like a maniac with a wide grin* That was awesome. It's so well made it makes me want to cry. The characters, the plot, and the way it matches the theme. I really can't think of anything that could improve this story. It's rare that I get into this energy rejuvenated mode from a story, but you did it marvelously. Good luck with the contest, and I will definitely be watching for more stories by you.
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
"He only had to see the smile return to May's face to know that. It was enough."

Man, the authors in this contest are totally killing with with their great lines/last lines. And yours is no exception. I really liked the 'It was enough' part the most.

The older!versions of these two...don't see much of that. Great story here, really! I also wish you luck too!

ASK
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Very cute. older!May and older!Stu are always fun to read. :D

This one is especially cute too

Good luck in the contest
Poxy Kirkman chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
aw, it was so sweet. I felt my heart break for Stu when he saw May with Adam. And then he kissed her! I love this so much, it's so cute and fluffy. I'm happy.

Please write more like this!

Black-Dove15
high improbability chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
That was beautiful, and May x Stu is an adorable pairing. Thank you so much for writing this.
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Entry Verified. Very nice work here, I like the idea of them growing out of their childhood natures like that...
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Geez, I always manage to push the 'Add story to favorites' button by accident... what was the point in chaning the button in the first place? Ah...whatever. This is good enough to be on my faves anyway. :)

I have never read any other story about grown up May and Stu besides my own, so this is a nice change. This is so much more mature than mine...gah. Oh well. I like it. :D

Good luck!

KK
CherreeSherree chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
that was such a cute story! i loved it :) please write more stuxmay fics
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wow, that was simply wonderful! I love how you've created a more mature Stu that had grown over time instead of the same, mischievous boy we're all accustomed to. That in itself is opposite to how most people perceive him.

I wish you the best of luck with this contest!

Peace and Love