Reviews for An affair of the heart
Nenshou Mirai chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
They are such a cute and awkward couple but is that the end because I would really like a little more because it the ending was kind of abrupt and odd but either way the story was great!
Nenshou Mirai chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
This is perfect they finally shown their emotions :D
Nenshou Mirai chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Hidan DOES look weird without his scythe and him with brown hair is different and Kuzu-chan is very undecided on his feelings lol!
Nenshou Mirai chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Funny scene with the stitches lol and sleeping Hidan is so cute and him cuddling up with Kuzu-chan is even cuter _
Nenshou Mirai chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Yes hooray Kuzu-chan is alive I am so happy and I didn't think Hidan could do that oh well that guy IS always surprising me lol love this story by the way :)
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh poor Hidan Kuzu-chn is dead and I am sorta confused at what the research facility is.
Galadraen chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
More would be nice. :D I really loved this story. Interesting to see what they'd so now that they're alone and not with the Akatsuki. You wrote them very well though! awesome!
Galadraen chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Hooray! Kakuzu you finally got the idea through that thick skull of yours!
Galadraen chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Hidan is always so unintentionally cute, I agree with you Kakuzu..

Best chapter yet.
Galadraen chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Ahahaha, "You realize I'm naked under this cloak, right?" Best line of the chapter. Love the interaction between these too.
Galadraen chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
How romantic, Hidan gave Kakuzu his heart! And now no-one knows they're still alive. Hmmmmm.
Galadraen chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
First chapter and it was already damn beautiful. I love that in Kakuzu's pocket was Hidan's Jashin symbol. You do an excellent Hidan!
Uesue chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
I like it :)
Eat Them chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
This is the best kakuhida story ive ever read! Amzingly written, great plot, and soooooo believable. More so then the show, actually. I'm begging you too add another. Your an AMAZING writer!
kogasgal27 chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
sooo good, i love your hidan & kakuzu stories. the ending was pretty surprising and interesting, i liked it. can't wait for your next update!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »