Reviews for An affair of the heart
This is so great! I just read all the chapters in one shot! I do hope you continue!
Madgirl2424 chapter 8 . 2/19
please make more soon I really like this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Loving it! Finally Kakuzu said the L-word! I'm so happy, and you write lovely KakuHida stuff!
Fork-Tongued-Nemesis chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
Nice chapter. Looking forward to more :)
Silveriolu16 chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
That was great. You really got into thecharacters' heads, something that I find a little hard to find. Maybe I'm just picky ... The point is that this was really good. I just wish there was more to it. Are you planning on writing more for this story? I'd definitely read more. Keep up the good work.
Nenshou Mirai chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
They are such a cute and awkward couple but is that the end because I would really like a little more because it the ending was kind of abrupt and odd but either way the story was great!
Nenshou Mirai chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
This is perfect they finally shown their emotions :D
Nenshou Mirai chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Hidan DOES look weird without his scythe and him with brown hair is different and Kuzu-chan is very undecided on his feelings lol!
Nenshou Mirai chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Funny scene with the stitches lol and sleeping Hidan is so cute and him cuddling up with Kuzu-chan is even cuter _
Nenshou Mirai chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Yes hooray Kuzu-chan is alive I am so happy and I didn't think Hidan could do that oh well that guy IS always surprising me lol love this story by the way :)
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Oh poor Hidan Kuzu-chn is dead and I am sorta confused at what the research facility is.
Galadraen chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
More would be nice. :D I really loved this story. Interesting to see what they'd so now that they're alone and not with the Akatsuki. You wrote them very well though! awesome!
Galadraen chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Hooray! Kakuzu you finally got the idea through that thick skull of yours!
Galadraen chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Hidan is always so unintentionally cute, I agree with you Kakuzu..

Best chapter yet.
Galadraen chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Ahahaha, "You realize I'm naked under this cloak, right?" Best line of the chapter. Love the interaction between these too.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »