Reviews for Missing Fire
Raphaelfangirl4real chapter 1 . 2/20
wow...where is the sequel? i must read it!
Kage DeAngelo chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Is there another story to go with this one?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
took me two hours to read at 230 to 330 am and i had to pee twice. i cannot wait for a sequel. 10/10 would have to pee three times reading this and would recommend whilst doing it
Awesome chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I really liked this... No sequel?
izzy chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I think that this was awesome! There were a few parts that need to be edited, other wise it is awesome!
Iwatchthewatchers chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This story is amazing! Can't wait to read the sequel
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This was awesome! Loved it, kickass job.
Razel tmnt chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
ESTA SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRR
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
That was awesome !
Zelgadis55 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Between "Sting", "Whatever the Cost", "No More Chances" and now this, I think I am almost afraid to try to read any of your other stories in case of seeing the words "rest will be in a sequel". Your stories are captivating, making me want to keep reading and not stop, despite the typos and misplaced words (by that, I mean using similar sounding words to the one that actually should have been used.) You make me care about the welfare of the characters, make me NEED to see what happens. Well, I see you are still an active writer so I will follow you in the hopes of seeing any of those sequels come up. Either way, keep on writing :-)
adelphe24 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
IS THERE A SEQUEL YET?
Tori657 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Where is that sequel you were talking about?! I'm dyin here!
Hollydoor chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This was amazin
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Fantastic! I can't wait to read the sequel!
RandomQueenA chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Amazing, this is simply amazing :) There's one or two spelling mistakes through out it but still it's not as bad as most spelling and grammar problems. :)