Reviews for Actions and Reactions
Makaela chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I loved this story and I hope you write more.
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is a nice continuation of your series. I like the direction you took with it, and even though I'm not a big fan of Eric, I really do love the line about how he didn't need to see the ring on her to know that it was perfect. That was sweet and romantic and incredibly intimate without being so sugary that I got cavities just reading it. :D

I also love how you added other characters from the series into this. Pam in particular was fun to read, and I think you captured her character nicely. You should write her more. :) Certainly it added a realness and richness to the story that makes it feel like an entire world.

The ending to this is just cruel though, lol. I want to know what the inscription says! Great job.
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I am so glad that you decided to continue with this story! I love it and I can't wait for the final part!
Breck Colleen chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oy! Fun and suspense mixed in a well written story. I'm really looking forward to part three.
Night Orchid chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wonderful story! Can't wait to read the next chapter...gotta love that VIKING!
joiedevivre1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I am so happy that you have decided to extend the story. OMG! can't wait to find out what the inscription reads. Thanks, Joie
Nat825 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I can't wait to find out what Eric has inscribed on Sookie's ring!
txone chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I really like this story and I am thrilled that you are extending it!
Cheryl Grant chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Argh! YOu can't leave that cliffhanger! The curiousity is killing me ... PLEASE write the 3rd part soon ... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ...

Love the story ... love your writing ... love your Beta.
Revenant427 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
OH! That is SO totally NOT FAIR! I want to know what the inscriptions says! Please don't make us wait too long for the next part!
Maudie chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
OMG NOT NICE! lol it is cruel and unusual to leave us with such a horrific cliffhanger! i love this story. it's so sweet and so accurate. this feels very true to the characters. i can definitely see this happening! i love your writing style, it flows so easily and is gripping at the same time. i can't wait for the rest!
Morgan La Morta chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I have some ideas as to possibilities of what the inscription says but I need to know. I love the little universe you have created I cannot wait till part 3.
KrazyKatt chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hm, wonder what the inscription is? Can't wait!
ebonyeyez1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Very well written story, cant wait to see where this goes
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
keep it going! Can't wait to see what the ring says.