Reviews for A Psychic, a Hunter, & a Werewolf Walk Into a Bar
Tears-Of-Blue chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Looking really cool so far! Also I noticed that you slipped in the song from Supernatural's opening (or maybe the ending?) into the story :)
racefh853629 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
This story is hilarious. Fantastic job! :D
PwnedByPineapple chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Why can't this be canon? Like, seriously, why?

You've combined my two favorite things ever, and now I have to read the rest of your stuff right now because this was so awesome.
Entrelac chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
I have never watched Psyche, but I have seen a few commercials... and it seems to me like you pegged both guys spot-on. I love that Dean the pool hustler got hustled - I mean, it's bound to happen on occasion. And there were simply too many awesome one-liners in this fic for me to mention them all. (especially when I'm typing this review on my phone! ;) )

Now I'm off to read more! Whe!
Illucida chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
:) This was a fun beginning to what is bound to be a great series.
R-Gomeni chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Awesome story: short, sweet and hilarious, I loved reading it!
KlutzyGoldfish chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
"Pineapple, dude!" Shawn said, like that explained everything.

That does explain everything. Haha. This was really cute. I like how they meet. I can so see Shawn hustling pool. Nice job!
DracoStarbo chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
That was awesome! :D I loved how Shawn thought it was all a dream at first and his girly scream. XD You just have a way with words, it's extremely well-written and funny. And poor Dean missing his brother. And I loved how you described the hunter's life, the good and the bad.

Now I have to read the rest of your crossovers of Psych and Supernatural. D

-Starbo
Asterisks chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
I LOVE IT i love it I LOVE IT!

I'd been looking for this crossover since I think Shawn would be super amusing if he got to hang out with the boys. And I was right, you wrote this very well! Thanks for sharing.
Aurilia chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
I only ever saw one episode of 'Psych' (and that was the one that was on...last week? I forget. Might've been the week before), but it was enough to understand the Shawn character and to enjoy the story. I was kinda hoping to see a little of Shawn's freaky-observant thought processes, but I'm sure you'll get to it in one of the other stories!

Love good crossovers, and this'un is a good'un. Thanks for sharing, and happy writing!
Suger Cane Panda chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
This story was pretty cool and parts of it were funny as hell. Good job XD
APatchOfSunlight chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Normally when I find a fic thats part of continuation of fic, I rarely stop to review until the end. However this had so few reviews for such an awesome fic.

An excellent example of a fic that combines the wonders of what is Psych and Supernatural.

Thanks for this.

-Josey
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Great story. If you get too far into the Supernatural universe I'll have to put this series on hold, but I'm looking forward to more of these stories.
trecebo chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Yes, you have both boys in character! Awesomeaucity!
trecebo chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
See, I read the last one (Casper) first, and then decided to check out your other work. Boo-yah! I likes me some SN/Psych crossover. Yes, I do.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »