Reviews for A Psychic, a Hunter, & a Werewolf Walk Into a Bar
Grumpywinter chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
Heh, Shawn... poor boy having laws of your world shattered infront of you is annoying.
Grumpywinter chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
well this was an entertaining story, can't wait to read the others.
Tears-Of-Blue chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Looking really cool so far! Also I noticed that you slipped in the song from Supernatural's opening (or maybe the ending?) into the story :)
racefh853629 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
This story is hilarious. Fantastic job! :D
PwnedByPineapple chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Why can't this be canon? Like, seriously, why?

You've combined my two favorite things ever, and now I have to read the rest of your stuff right now because this was so awesome.
Entrelac chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
I have never watched Psyche, but I have seen a few commercials... and it seems to me like you pegged both guys spot-on. I love that Dean the pool hustler got hustled - I mean, it's bound to happen on occasion. And there were simply too many awesome one-liners in this fic for me to mention them all. (especially when I'm typing this review on my phone! ;) )

Now I'm off to read more! Whe!
Illucida chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
:) This was a fun beginning to what is bound to be a great series.
R-Gomeni chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Awesome story: short, sweet and hilarious, I loved reading it!
KlutzyGoldfish chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
"Pineapple, dude!" Shawn said, like that explained everything.

That does explain everything. Haha. This was really cute. I like how they meet. I can so see Shawn hustling pool. Nice job!
DracoStarbo chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
That was awesome! :D I loved how Shawn thought it was all a dream at first and his girly scream. XD You just have a way with words, it's extremely well-written and funny. And poor Dean missing his brother. And I loved how you described the hunter's life, the good and the bad.

Now I have to read the rest of your crossovers of Psych and Supernatural. D

-Starbo
Asterisks chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
I LOVE IT i love it I LOVE IT!

I'd been looking for this crossover since I think Shawn would be super amusing if he got to hang out with the boys. And I was right, you wrote this very well! Thanks for sharing.
Aurilia chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
I only ever saw one episode of 'Psych' (and that was the one that was on...last week? I forget. Might've been the week before), but it was enough to understand the Shawn character and to enjoy the story. I was kinda hoping to see a little of Shawn's freaky-observant thought processes, but I'm sure you'll get to it in one of the other stories!

Love good crossovers, and this'un is a good'un. Thanks for sharing, and happy writing!
Suger Cane Panda chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
This story was pretty cool and parts of it were funny as hell. Good job XD
APatchOfSunlight chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Normally when I find a fic thats part of continuation of fic, I rarely stop to review until the end. However this had so few reviews for such an awesome fic.

An excellent example of a fic that combines the wonders of what is Psych and Supernatural.

Thanks for this.

-Josey
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Great story. If you get too far into the Supernatural universe I'll have to put this series on hold, but I'm looking forward to more of these stories.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »