Reviews for A Psychic, a Hunter, & a Werewolf Walk Into a Bar
trecebo chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
See, I read the last one (Casper) first, and then decided to check out your other work. Boo-yah! I likes me some SN/Psych crossover. Yes, I do.
Medic04 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I also read Phone Tag. These were hilarious! I love psych but have never read it in FF before. Your crossovers are great! It's like Shaggy and Fred all over again!

~Michelle
Laura of Maychoria chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
Oh, this is a really good crossover, and really good story for either fandom. You had both of their voices down really well. Shawn's POV was so funny and fun. I could hear just hear him saying that inner monologue stuff. The story flowed really well, too, with a good plot and vivid descriptions. Great job!
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
Wonderful!
Farrahmack chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Where's Sammy Shawn would totally call him Captain Geekboy love it! THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME!
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
I really, really, really, enjoyed that! I never would have thought of Dean and Shawn meeting each other! It was so Cool!
silverluna chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Oh, I hope you do a during series (both) crossover, maybe where Dean and Sam have to go to SB for something and meet up with Shawn again, when things are more complicated. Especially since Gus doesn't seem to do well with ghosts or mummies, lol.
Emmalee chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Omg I loved it! You should definitely write a sequel of them meeting again in the future with Sam.
Fille de Tsuki chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Dude, that was awesome! Yeah, Shawn's dad totally wouldn't have let Shawn be friends with Dean when they were kids. With good reason. XD

I'm looking forward to the further tales you promise to write in this 'verse! They're sure to be fun. _ Thanks!
Ivy Adrena chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
I've only seen one random episode of Supernatural (so I didn't really get Dean's freeze on the "bitch" comment), but I really like this fic. It's lots of fun, and I love character interactions in crossovers. Can't wait for more! :3
silverluna chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
...Whoa, the leg stitching up scene reminds me of that scene in No Country for Old Men, after Llewyn and that evil killer guy have that shoot out and evil killer guy goes to his hotel room and stitches up his own leg, and my, is it gory! (Sorry, that scene sticks in my mind because it was so violently icky). Anyways, this is a very Sam & Dean after the fight day. Okay, I am wondering where Sam is, and John too. I know that it's pre-Psych series, which means that Shawn has yet to be accused of being "psychic". So I wonder if Sam is still at Stanford and John is ... "missing" (when Dean goes to Stanford to get Sam)? I guess I should go back and read the first chapter's notes again. It would be cool maybe to have Sam in the story too, the real psychic ... But anyway, the point is the story is cool and different. I never thought of a Supernatural-Psych crossover but it makes sense because Shawn is the fake psychic and Sam is the real psychic and Dean is weirded out by the whole psychic thing anyway.
Bree chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
It's so good! Can't wait to see what happens!
Slacker Queen chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
I've never seen Supernatural, but I LOVE Psych! This fic rocks. I'm loving the interaction and drunk shawn is just FUN! Can't wait to read more. Thanks for posting! LaterZ!

SQ
silverluna chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Cool chapter. I've never imagined a (pre)Psych/ Supernatural crossover but it's a pretty cool match-up. Shawn's reactions to the werewolf seemed in character, and Dean too.
silverluna chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Pretty interesting so far. Can't wait to see where it goes.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »