Reviews for Slice of Forgiveness
Lilwazzabug chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
YAY!*Wipes away tear* Happy ending! Slice of forgiveness plus slice of pie equals perfect end to a story:)
cozmikfaerie chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
wonderfully, beautifully written, and what a great ending...and it is something that makes total sense, especially in light of the things Dean has confessed to. *sniff* these boys just break our hearts, don't they?
GotTheShining chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
wonderful story and with a moral as well:)

Favorite parts: 1. Dean forgiving Bella even though he still hated her and she was unworthy. 2. Telling Sam that he did save him. 3. The flashback to when Dean got hurt because we rarely get to see Dean being angry/real with Sam.
staceycj chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
Oh yes. I'm sure Sam is harboring guilt for not being the one to save Dean. Awesome little story here!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
mlaspike chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Awesome story! I have enjoyed all of it!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Beautiful story. Thoughts of Sam and Dean's love for him were what saved Dean from the pit. I loved it. Well done.
Lilwazzabug chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Hate to break it to ya, Ali honey, but he just did:D
mlaspike chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Great update! I am really anxious for more!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I just found this... I couldn't agree more with where you are coming from. I get tired of everyone saying, oh, he held out for thirty years, and of course, he would enjoy getting his own back on the ones that hurt him. Anywone would. My number one problem, is that for me, Dean isn't anyone. He's a hero. If he's a hero that means that he is not average... and we can expect more from him. Of course, everyone also then softens what we've been told. What we've been told is that after 30 years, Dean tortured everyone (not just those who hurt him) and enjoyed it (like really enjoyed the torture, not that he enjoyed getting his own back or the absence of pain) and there is no indication that for those 10 years he tried or wanted to stop - that he wouldn't have gone on for eternity like that. So, yeah. I totally agree - totally out of character for who I see Dean as... So I thank you for this~
Nana56 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Okay, now I'm sobbing. *sniff* I give this chapter two hankies.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
good
Nana56 chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
As much as I hated Bella, I don't like Dean being the one to do this to her. :( It's not him, but I most definitely understand. So sad.

Poor boy!