Reviews for Classmates of Hell
Ruvi chapter 6 . 10/19
I like this since you made a completely different setting yet in a way kept all the same character aspects and the things they did in the show. Not to mention for once in a long time I actually found a fic written by someone who shows intelligence in their writing. I enjoy this so far, keep writing whether it be this fic or another, you've earned yourself a fan from me!
Sin Miedo chapter 17 . 7/16
this story is great! really looking forward to how the final arc is gonna go down. I do hope you update this soon! great job with the character growth btw, really enjoyed how everyone turned out so far
carloletsgo chapter 17 . 4/14
Yo. UPDATE MAN. Don't leave us hanging. This story is so great btw.
mantrazz chapter 5 . 4/9
This story is too much Shino's scene with the food killed me
Make more chapters please:).
Refraction of Light chapter 17 . 1/25
I do hope that this story will be finished one day. The characterizations are great how you portray them in a modern setting without going too ooc is amazing, although their are times that it seems like Sakura is being a heartless bitch when it doesn't relate to Sasuke, like she believes she can do anything to Naruto cause it seems like he'll never leave. Naruto seems to be the incredibly straight laced type for a politician I want to see how he handles this election.
trulyanimelover06 chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
I hope you became a doctor on how i found your story? I found it from the favorite list on one of the author's whose story i finished reading. I'm excited to know what will happen on the presidential arc. I love how naruto established his bonds in your story. Your story was very entertaining it is funny at times, then cute, then it makes you want to slap the bully character, then pity another character and so much more. I know Ino doesn't have the purest intention at times but i think she deserves naruto among the others. She's the one who's there when he was sad and i kind of pity her when naruto stole her first kiss unintentionally. Medicine is not an easy course; I'll just continue to hope that you'll find yourself some free time to relax and continue the story. You did a really great job.
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I loved your story!
I love Naruto High school stories!
Are you going to update orbis this story abandoned? Its too good for it to be over with dont give up on it!
MiniPie chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Hey, when are you going to continue the story? I just can't wait to read next chapter, ya know! This story was too AWESOME! Continue and finish it soon :D good luck!
InoSaku4ever chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Naruhina for me!
KingM0 chapter 17 . 12/17/2012
I hope you update soon, as this is one of the best pieces of FanFiction in the Naruto genre. I've been power - reading for 3 days ! I was slightly saddened by the loss of Sasuke to the story line, but you rounded off his and Naruto's friendship expertly.

Cant wait for the presidential battle, I'll be reading. FallOuT BeaR
kouga kenishirou chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
this is an awesome fic i love it please dont leave us like and please post the next chapter soon

and i have 2 things i would want to ask

why is Naruto so dump by this time line in the story he should know the little pair of bitches are Ino and Sakura or maybe have a hint nobody is that dump or naive and I would love to see this becoming a NaruIno but i think first i would love a little of Ino bashing you know like facing consequences for her actions towards the blond idiot like facing her crush just after all that dirty games she will pull at the elections i dont know its youre fic and you are an amazing writter

see you soon
Payne621 chapter 17 . 11/14/2012
YES It's about this was update I loved this story i thought it was dead after i read it about 2 years ago but now that i really got into naruino i found update please not another year keep this story alive with THE POWER OF YOUTH!
Warrior of Aces chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
Oooo! When will you update? I hope soon!
Warrior of Aces chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Yep... Kiba and Sasuke are in love with Naruto.