Reviews for Pinolo
euphoria92 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Now I wonder how many stories of yours i've read before without ever noticing the author, epic fail on my part OTL

Fai. I love fai. But I don't like kurofai. I don't understand why. And I wish I liked kurofai since it's got such a huge fandom and now I'm just missing out on some amazing fics. (

And I love syaoran too. I absolutely adore him. I can't decide who is more adorable, syaoran or fai.. Lol P

So yeah, syaoran x fai works for me very well D

Syaoran covering his face trying to hide the blush... Talk about cuteness :3

Very well written fic yet again, I'm amazed how you keep it so short yet it never feels rushed.

Hope you write more of this pairing )
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I liked it! I thought it was cute. I wish more than 7 people out of over a thousand writers would put Fai and Syaoran together. I mean this is ridiculous to have so few stories with them together. It is ALWAYS Kurogena and Fai, can't people write outside the box for a change. Well, thank you so much for writing outside of it. I really appreciate it. Good luck on your next work!
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I thought that was cute. -
creativegoddess chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh my, how interesting. I loved it. Oh Fai Making Syaoran blushing. [/giggle]
snoopygirl11 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I liked the Pinocchio aspect incorporated into this fanfic, it was sweet having Sakura as a china doll :) Syaoran's reaction to the kiss was hilarious, just what we would expect from him
AbandonedHistory chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
SO CUTE! Fai is simply spur of the moment, or is he? Wouldn't surprise me if he'd always wanted to kiss dear Syaoran-kun! LoL I love his line: "Though I rather think that I prefer Kuro-pii had been in this situation with me." He and I both. :P Great piece, adorable and very funny.
Shield-Wolf24 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Its cute, adorable, and extremely funny. The little kiss between Fai and Syaoran made me laugh, along with many other stuff like, Sakura turing into a china doll but then that was also kind of sad...anyway, little Syaoran and Sakura moments, the Kuro-pii comment Fai made, Fai's daddy comment about Kurogane, lots of good stuff. Great job!
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Lol, Fai. It might just be me and my preferences ruling my brain, but I think it came out a bit more Syaoron/Sakura and Fai/Kuro-pu. Thanks for reminding me to check for new episodes online. Have you read the manga? I think I might, if I have the time.
Roxie Archer chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Very cute. I doubt Syaoran shall ever speak of this but it would be funny to see Fai retelling the tale for those who missed it (Kuro and Sakura, would love to see their reactions).