Reviews for Untitled for the time Being
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! GIBBS AND ABBY. LOVE TONY AND ZIVA TOO. POOR TIMMY McGEE-HOPE HE FINDS SOMEONE WORTHY OF HIM AND DUCKY TOO...
Sophies-Welt chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
I like it! Hope there is more to come!
GAbbyIsLove chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Oh I love this!

You must continue this!

I like I Found Heaven as a title as well!

Update soon!
Agrabah's Princess chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
This is a good story, but you crammed everything into paragraphs. It would be easier to read of spaced out the dialogue. Its hard to understand whose speaking when its like that.

If you need a beta, I could help. :D

Great plot line, keep it up!
STLFAN chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Nice chapter - can't wait for more.
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
I don't know what I'm more afraid of, two Abby's or two Gibbs'... I do love them both and your story!
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
I love your story if you could just break it up a little more it would help with the reading of it. Great Job. Love ZIva's job for the move. Actually it's the perfect thing. I hope they don't have Ducky doing too much lifting I see Ducky as one to help Abby feed them all. Grins write more and post soon. Hmm What did the director say about all this. Hmm
Gibbs4Eva chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Please continue this story. You can't have too much happiness!
RagxxDoll chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
i like greatest day for the title.

this is cute though :)
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Weird but ... if you look at the add at the bottom of your story ... it says " Are you ready for a baby?" Maybe the FanFic Gods are trying to give you a title hint LOL.

Anyway ... good story, can't wait to see Gibb's reaction.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Don't beg for reviews unless you leave a review for everyone you ever read for. Great Start to your story I hope you write another chapter soon and post. Hugs you.
RagxxDoll chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
aw

more please?

please?

ill beg :)
STLFAN chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
So far so good. Give us a flashback of the actual conception.

I'll be waiting for updates.