Reviews for Whiskey and Phobias
x Euphoria chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
:) aw so cute. I needed a break from a more serious story right now so i went fishing in the ones I haven't read yet for some nice ones ] great job of course.
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
That was utterly delightful! Loved the payback, haha, knew it was coming ;] A prank!playing Vincent and just imagining him making sandwiches made me smile. I especially enjoyed reading from his point of view, I don't read it often enough and it isn't always as well done as you so shown here. I like when writers do get-together pieces on top of having the Vincent/Tifa pairing. It's just so good to read those little interactions between characters of the group. So glad to have found time to start reading some of your work, JJ! Thanks for sharing.

Jess 0:o)
Charfire chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This one had me laughing so hard my hubby wanted to know what was wrong with me! A very nice smooth tale of friends, and the jokes that come about!
Varna chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
hahahaha it was funny
Melody Lynn Kamiya chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
that was really cute xD
sakR9 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I loved this :)

I mean... it was just so Vincent :3

And then Tifa got him back :3 Made me soooooooooo happy.

Thanks for this... you get another kitty face :3
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Buahahahaha! Hilarious! xD Tifa was so cute with her ending line. I loved Yuffie, and how she put the olive up Cid's nose (now only if I could do that ...) I was so proud of Vincent for laughing like he did! (even though he was drunk lol Goodness, everyone would be terrified if he ever did that sober.) Very nice!
Ski October chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Ahahahahahahaha!

*abruptly serious face*

I would kill him if he did that to me.

But, I'm afraid of the dark(on occasion), so...

I loved it.

"Your soul is now mine!"
Shtit chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This was a great story. I love to see the whole gang get together and how they interact with each other. Again, you've written and developed the characters very well and this could fit as a lighthearted scenario in the movie/game. I love the Vincent/Tifa combo as always but it was nice to see them interact as close friends. Fun story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Ohhmanohman chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
lol, is there going to a be another one like this? I didn't expect him to prank her like that!
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Lovely. I couldn't stop laughing at the olive in Cid's nose and at Vincent's joke. Very good.
Amanda Howlett chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oh, my gosh! That was so funny! Vince drunk? But the best was the olive up Cid's nose! It was hysterical! Good job!
Jamesandwich Knickerson chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
The tomatoe stalk was suppose to look like a spider, evidently to scare Tifa.

Witty short story as ever Jess :D
Makoes chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Ahahahahahahahahaha! awsome awsome story! I wish I could write half as good as you!
xCrystalized chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wait, what? I don't get that thing about the tomato stalk, you're gonna have to run that by me. o_o Umm, but the kiss was nice.